The Bridge at Paradise Valley - Las Vegas, NV

care at the bridge

they take good care of my father, he is in care 2 stage,
I don't have to worry about him, hes in good hands

happy with the experience

Mom has not been there very long, but so far we are happy with the experience. We came in at a time when they were changing management and there was some confusion, but we've gotten past that. They are very quick to give me a call if mom needs something or there is something I need to be made aware of. It's been a good experience and I would recommend The Bridge at Paradise Valley.

They are doing a pretty good job.

It's very clean and the staff is friendly. They are doing a pretty good job. They were very good about working with us on price. We are very happy with value. There are little things that probably still need to be worked out. She seems satisfied with the food, but I would like to see a few more fresh veggies and things.

genuinely care

The staff at The Bridge at Paradise Valley was very engaged with the residents. They seem to genuinely care. The activities are very well organized.

The only think I can think of that there has been an issue with is that when my mother had an ulcer on her heel there was some question as to whether they should take care of it there or take her to the hospital, but that ended up getting resolved.

SEEN THIS PROPERTY, VERY NI...

SEEN THIS PROPERTY, VERY NICE, HOWEVER, TO EXPENSIVE FOR MY DAD