Prestige Assisted Living at Mira Loma - Henderson, NV

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Unfortunately we only got to use their facility for two weeks before the resident passed.

Big rooms and bath. Convenient location,staff friendly and premises was clean and organized. [Name removed] was a pleasure to meet and tour with.

A little depressing

This place has assisted living as well as memory care. When you first walk in, where the assisted living area is, it’s nice. But when you walk into the back where the memory care is, it’s just depressing. The cleanliness was okay, it looked like it was kept up with, but the residents in the memory care looked like they were drugged and only slightly functional

Beautiful facility. Many amenities. However, we prefer a location closer to current neighborhood. Friendly staff...

Care Giver Calling in Sick

The employees work short-handed constantly, putting the residents at a big safety risk. Also some PCAs are rude and tendencies to bully and intimidate elderly residents. The same PCAs call in sick too often with no precautions.

Review of Prestige Assisted Living at Mira Loma - Henderson, NV

Was very impressed

Nice and Comfortable

I think the dining room is very nice and cheerful and I like that they decorate it for the time of the year. My loved one's room was really nice and comfortable. It seemed like they had some nice activities, but they could have some more during the evening.

Great place for your loved one.

This is a lovely place that took very good care of my mother. It is a warm and friendly place. She felt very special there always shown an abundance of attention and care. A shout out to Angie for making the process run very smoothly, also to Delores activity director for taking my mom under her wing. Located in a very nice area of town.

We are very happy with Prestige, so far.

We are very happy with Prestige, so far. They have made some special accommodations for our loved one, especially when it comes to meals. As for the quality of the food, I ate there before my loved one moved in and it was good and our loved one has not had any complaints. I would rate Prestige a five.

I think my parents are happy, and I am happy with them.

So far I like them. I think my parents are happy, and I am happy with them. It's always clean, and the staff is very friendly. I haven't had any complaints on food so far. I think they like the variety.

They were super friendly and helpful

The Prestige Assisted Living was wonderful. They were super friendly and helpful. They helped my mom get to know people and got her to participate in activities. She liked the food. She was really happy. Angie was super helpful. They made it a really easy transition for us. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. It was a great facility. It was very clean and nice. I would recommend this place.

Everyone Is Friendly

The staff is wonderful and caring. Everyone is friendly, and it's clean. I would recommend Prestige Assisted Living At Mirna Loma. Residents appeared to be happy and very proud of there facility.

A Place for my Mom to call Home

My mom and her dog have called Prestige of Mira Loma "home" for 7 years. The staff is wonderful and caring and have become like family to all of us. The director, Barbara, and her staff are dedicated to making sure the residents and their families are happy. I'm at Prestige almost every day to visit my mom and the facility is alway clean and decorated for the season or theme of the month. The food is really good and the Chef's peanut butter pie is to die for! There are interesting workshops available for residents and their families. The staff, residents and their families are able to support causes like walks, bake sales (where you can purchase the yummy peanut butter pie!) or other events that support fundraising for Cancer or Alzheimers Disease.

They are doing very well.

They are doing very well. My mom is really thriving there. We are perfectly happy with Prestige Assisted Living. They deserve very high marks. Everyone is friendly, and it's clean.

Similar size facility as Mo...

Similar size facility as Montara Meadows. Newer. Very nice set-up with attached memory care. Met with Barbara and Kim. Cendrene was not there and was not aware of appointment. Barbara and Kim filled in and were very helpful. Unit is set up well. Staff was very friendly. Residents appeared to be happy and very proud of there facility. Resident showed us her studio apartment which was very nice and she is very happy to live in the facility.

I'm grateful that he's safe, and around people all day, and taken care of.

Everyone seems to be terrified of the director. I'm grateful that he's safe, and around people all day, and taken care of. The food is one area that we hear a lot of complaints about, it was hyped up a lot and it's not all what it was touted to be, it's adequate though. His blood pressure is only taken once a month, but I would like to see it taken once a week, without needing to go up a level of care. I was disappointed they didn't have more one on one or independent transportation there. It's only two stories and the layout felt better to me than the others and the sales director was amazing at her job.

I'd give them a "12" for friendliness!!!

We initially had my mom in Emeritus and it was a nightmare. Our experience with The Prestige at Mira Loma compared to the Emeritus is night and day. Mira Loma is beautiful and clean, and as far as value goes a million times better. It is several hundreds dollars cheaper than the Emeritus, and everyone is way happier with the Prestige at Mira Loma. Emeritus was clearly in it for the money and told me things when I was very vulnerable just to fill their beds. The Prestige is completely different, talk to anybody there, they are happier and tell you exactly what you need to hear. They are not concerned about filling their beds and want people to be happy there, it really feels like a home. It's a cool little resort for old people!

Choice, independence and new friends await you at Mira Loma. Nestled in Henderson, our lovely two-story building offers lush courtyards, a dedicated staff and many planned activities to our residents. Situated near the famous Las Vegas Strip, Lake Mead and Red Rock Canyon, we offer spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments with plenty of natural light and many amenities. Weekly linen and housekeeping services, restaurant style dining, and emergency call systems are just a few of the perks of living here and are already included in your monthly rent. Respite care is also an option if you are looking for a short stay. Day or night, our licensed team of dedicated staff gives personal support to our residents. The Stay Fit Exercise program, various card games or a round of Bingo are some of the activities offered to residents, which gives them the opportunity to enrich their personal skills and increase mobility. An on-site activity bus escorts residents to medical appointments, special shopping or personal errands. Our courtyards offer a serene setting for playing cards, sipping tea or enjoying the warm temperatures of the southwest.