Mother-In-Law Moving

WOW! We went by this place a few months ago and it was under renovations, and it looked like it needed it! My husband and I went back this week to look at it again... FANTASTIC!! The renovations are done and it looked GREAT! The best part was that my mother-in-law loved it too! She is moving in a studio for $1800.00 I am thrilled that she is moving out of my house!! I love her but it was time for her to move. So happy with the price and the apartment!

Too institutionalized and cold

While I was looking for facilities for my Father, I came across this community and it just wasn’t a good match. They did have a really good memory care program but they didn’t match up to my expectations. It was a clean facility and they seemed to have enough staff for the residents they had, but it was too clinical. The community felt cold, institutionalized, and more like a hospital. I would not recommend this facility to other families.

Lovely facility

I was looking online at other facilities and this one was the only one I really liked. It's very clean and lovely. The staff is always respectful, welcoming, and they talk to not only my mom but me as well. They really make a point to get her involved in the daily activities. The food is hit or miss and some of the meals are not up to my mom's liking. There is a stuffed tomato meal that doesn't sit well with a lot of residents. I tend to bring food in for my mom so she has something to eat. The chefs keep some of the food in the kitchen so they can reheat it up for her at a later time. The rooms are spotless and very well maintained. The rooms are big, spacious, and come unfurnished. You do have to provide everything in the room beside toilet paper and paper towels. The facility does offer activities such as puzzles, rummy, group things, and they have entertainers come in here and there. Overall I would definitely recommend this community.

Genuine quality care

Mom is settling in well at Sterling Ridge. The main reason why we chose this community is the people who work there are all have caring, honest, genuine personalities. Mom is really happy with the quality of care they are providing for her. The atmosphere when you enter the lobby is warm and inviting. While some of the amenities need some updating, it is the people who make the place a great place to live. Some of the meals they prepare are good but if you don't like what is served there is a daily menu to choose something else. They offer activities to the residents but they do not push them to participate which is a good fit for my mom. She is very pleased with her room, one bedroom with a small living area. There is a small courtyard that she enjoys walking around and enjoying the fresh air. I would highly recommend this community to others who might find it to be a great fit for their loved one.

It Is Going Good

Sterling Ridge has been fine. The staff worked with us according to our needs. So far it is pretty positive with my dad getting acclimated. The staff are on point so far and everything is good.

Care and Patience

I like this community. The staff is always caring and attentive. The community is clean and my father does like the care that he is receiving. The community is clean and it has a positive feeling here. The staff help with care and are patient with my father's needs. The community does offer activities for the residents who can participate. I would recommend the great care and value for a loved one here.

Only Assisted Living was open for show. Not the right fit.

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with Sterling Ridge and grateful for the referral from A Place for Mom. [Removed], the Community Relations Director has been great to work with and has gone above and beyond to help me in making sure that my in-laws, who are in their 90's, are well-cared for and comfortable in their new place. I can't say enough about how helpful all of the rest of the staff have been as well. They all seem to genuinely enjoy their work and are very kind, patient and concerned for the well-being of the residents of Sterling Ridge.

This place is an older complex with not much outdoor areas. When I first walked in I felt like I was in a nursing home. I do have to say the staff and residents got along terrific. Our tour guide [Removed] knew everyone by first name. The apartments were a good size but again a little dark. They only have 3 total two bedrooms on site. Elevator was very small. They do have both independent and assisted living areas and can very easily transfer residents from one to the other.

Care for mom and dad.

We are happy with this community and the care is exceptional. A clean community. The meals could not be better and the variety of healthy meals that are offered. They have moved in and made friends and like the participating in the activities. We do recommend this community for good care and a good value. This is a close location for me to visit.

It Is Wonderful I think it is best in Las Vegas

All is going well for my aunt thanks to [Removed] who was wonderful. It's been really good for her. The staff are very good, positive, and energetic. Always on upbeat and it helps the resident get motivated. Once she knew her way around the community it was a better experience. We are very happy she is there. They are very good with housekeeping, make decent meals and always very kind. The facility has many levels but not many elevators. She has to walk a long way to get to her room,the only down side but it does not bother her yet. I have been recommending this place to others.

You get what you pay for. I was fortunate to have met a wonderful care taker there for my dad. BUT I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED! The week my dad moved in All the brand new towels his blanket were gone. There laundry system is terrible. There food is so bad and they give so little. You cant ask for more. my dad lost so much weight I had to get him out of there. He was really unhappy. I am so fortunate to have found a excellent home for my father. A caring and loving director that really cares for the residents from the heart.

The best fit!

The staff are good and they encourage my grandpa to participate in the numerous activities they offer. They have exercise classes, bingo, dances and pool tables. They have a hairdresser and manicurist on site. The dining area is perfect and they offer daily specials as well as a separate menu. If you are not able to come to the dining room they will bring the food to your room. They have staff to help with medications. They clean his room and do laundry and there is a full maintenance staff.

All around polite people at this community!!

My brother has made so many improvements since making the move into this community!! He is really shy so I was impressed when I noticed how encouraging the staff was on helping him get involved in many of the different activities as well as enjoying the company of the other residents. I love how clean they keep the facility, it was one of the most important things to me when moving him in. Overall I have been very pleased with all of the polite people and the great care they provide my loved one.

Review of Sterling Ridge

We will be moving to Sterling Ridge Dec. 15 so have no experience there except our tour. We were very impressed with their Director, [Removed]

My Friend's Nice Visit

My friend stayed in this community for a short time and it went well. The community is a clean facility with friendly staff. Activities were available for the resident, he was dancing around and liking all the activities. He enjoyed the meals. He was doing much better when he was here. I really liked that the community was clean and has an uplifting feeling.

A Quick Visit Here

I found that they are an hour away from me when visiting. They offered me a meal, I declined. The staff seemed to work well with the residents and there was an activity going on. This is a new community and nice to see bit they are too far for us.

My brother recently moved in there and he has a very nice apartment. The staff is very friendly.

Friendly Residents!!

My loved one seems to be really enjoying her new living environment, the staff is always friendly and the residents have made her feel welcomed and right at home. They have a variety of activities for my mom throughout the day and provide thee tasty meals.

Excellent Care

This is a outstanding community with excellent care. The staff is understanding and is very helpful to everyone. The food is good and a nice variety of excellent meals are available. Very clean rooms and grounds which are taken care of. They have alot of activities that she stays very active by participating. We would highly recommend this community for excellent care.

CHANGES ARE GREAT!

My mother has lived at Sterling Ridge for almost a year. Honestly we considered moving her due to the food and activities. BUT they have hired the GREATEST guy to fix the problems with the food and activities!!! My mother is the HAPPIEST she has ever been with these new changes! Food is so much better and gets better everyday!! They had some changes with the management a few months ago and it really has made all the difference! I am so glad that we stayed! We look forward to seeing what is going to happen next! Thank you!

Just like home but better!

My sister and I live in Fl and our brother was in Las Vegas. Our brother had been out of our lives for many years when we got a call and he needed help. I went to Las Vegas and found him not doing well. I immediately knew he needed to be in an ALF asap. We found Sterling Ridge and have never looked back. It was nothing short of a miracle that we found such a wonderful place for him to live. Due to the distance we were considering getting his health stabilized and move him to Fl. Now we have no plans to move him. He is so happy, has made many new friends and is involved in many activities. The staff have been more than wonderful and everyone we have worked with has been exceptional. You can tell the staff really care about the residents and take great care of them. If I ever need ALF, I hope I can find one like Sterling Ridge otherwise I will have to move to Las Vegas. The price is very reasonable and the facilities are very clean, friendly and just like home.

I'd recommend it. They care for her very well. The staff is friendly, and the community is clean.

Nice Community, But Food Needs To Be Better

They are taking good care of my mother and her needs here at this community. She is doing pretty well. She loves basically everything about this community, but the food. The residents do not seem very satisfied with the food. My mother say it need to taste better. She has made some new friends. I know she is safe and in good hands and I would recommend it.

5 stars all the way!!

We choose this community because of the price and we are glad we did. The staff are very friendly, hardworking and outgoing. While my Father in Law does not participate in them they do offer a variety of activities. I have not had a chance to try the food but it does not look appetizing. The grounds and community is very clean and well maintained. I would recommend Sterling Ridge to family and friends.

I'am Very Pleased

I'am very pleased with this community. I really like it here and all the residents are very sweet and friendly. They just remolded some of the community, so everything looks new and very clean. The care givers are wonderful, they are always there when I need some help. The administration was okay to work with. They offer wonderful activities. They also provide transportation to places like doctors appointments, church or other religious events, and casino trips. They have been very accommodating. I would highly recommend it.

This community is in my mothers price range Krista was very helpful I am strongly considering this property

Sterling Ridge has been fantastic so far.

Sterling Ridge has been fantastic so far. It's still new to us, we have only been here a couple of months, but there haven't been any major complaints so far. We looked at several places and this was our first choice. We chose them based on location, and how much we liked their new facilities. We are happy with them so far.

Would not recommend

I would rate my experience with Oak Hill Senior Living as very poor. The food is very poor, and I don't think a lot of thought was put into the design of the community. There are a lot of wood floored hallways which carry sound, so things are always noisy. I would not recommend it.

Affordable, comfortable, quality retirement living awaits you at Sterling Ridge. Sterling Ridge offers a variety of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments in an attractive, home-like community. Our a la carte services let you pick the amenities that best fit your needs, and your budget.

Our residents enjoy three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room. When you visit you will find residents taking in a book or conversation in one of many common areas such as the comfortable living room, library or activity room. Your pets are welcome too and will enjoy our maturely landscaped courtyard.

Just two miles from the famous Las Vegas strip, Sterling Ridge is near shopping, entertainment and medical facilities. With planned activities and transportation services, it's easy to do the things you love!

At Sterling Ridge you have the opportunity and the freedom to choose the lifestyle you desire.