Sunrise of Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

1st class experience.

This facility is 1st class but it comes with a price tag. I chose this place because my mom is only 2 miles away and I can see her every day. All of the staff treats my mom incredibly well. They always go above and beyond expectations to make her feel better. Sometimes it’s just getting her some more water bottles to going out and buying her extra things like diapers or sheets. They’re always phenomenal and very friendly. The amount of attention they give my mom and the courtesy they show her is amazing. They serve 3 meals a day and they are good portions that look nutritious. If you don’t like the main option that they offer, there are other things for you to pick from. The staff checks in on her often and also offer snacks in-between meals if she needs it. Her room is decent in size and they take out the trash every day. One service they also offer is laundry to which they do 2 times a week. They also offer activities like movies, yoga, piano, going to the hairdresser, and they take my mom on walks outside. I would really recommend this facility to the families who would be able to afford it.

The community is clean and beautiful!!

My loved one was not at Sunrise very long before she passed away but they did everything they could to make her comfortable. They did their best to provide us with anything we needed. They are in the process of remodeling and I think it will be even nicer when they are through. They offered a wide variety of food options and the food tasted good. They offered daily activities such as card games and bingo. I would recommend this community.

Fabulous place

This place is wonderful. Everyone who works there is happy and enjoys what they do. They know you by name. The food is good and they are constantly open to helping my loved one get what she needs physically and emotionally. The decor is a little "old lady-ish", but that's OK. They offer cultural trips to local museums and theater, for those interested. The location is ideal in terms of shopping, restaurants and accessibility - and there is a lot of local parking.

friendly staff

Sunrise of Beverly Hills is a nice facility. The staff is friendly. They offer a lot of activities here. They offer yoga, exercise classes and different games. There is no other place my loved one would rather be than here. The food is good here as well.

Spacious facillity

This facility is nice and spacious with lots of amenities, but it is very expensive. The staff is wonderful. They are very good with the residents. The food is excellent. They seem to repeat the same activities from week to week, but the residents do seem to enjoy them.

This seemed friendly and we liked it - all except the location.

wonderful place, few small suggestions...

The major care is fine, but some of the things they are supposed to do they are a little lax on. Activities are very good (yoga, exercise, games, etc.), but can be a little repetitious. I would like to see more for crafts, sculptures, etc. That said, my mother is happier there than anywhere else. Food is excellent, wonderful people.

Lovely facility with excell...

Lovely facility with excellent location. Staff friendly. Am not ready for residency just yet. Many residents seemingly feeble.

The people are pleasant there, they all smile at you.

It's very expensive. It's like 300 or more dollars a day. It is much better than the last place that she was. The food is okay. The people are all very friendly. There are activities going on. They are pretty attentive. They have high ceilings and a pleasant dining room. The people are pleasant there, they all smile at you.

1 bedrms are too expensive....

1 bedrms are too expensive. Studios won't work. Info was good, but the expense didn't seem worth it.

review

very helpful, professional, and focused on care and well being

Sunrise Senior Living Beverly Hills............ Exceptional!

Recently assisted my widowed friend in starting a new life. Bonnie at A PlaceFor Mom arranged for me to check out Sunrise. We moved my friend there directly from UCLS Hospitle
five weeks ago and she has now sold her condo and started her new life at Sunrise.

Bravo for the management and staff. This is a life changing experience due to them.

Good Location and Great People

I like that there is consistent quality care and friendliness by all staff members. The place smells fresh and I like how they integrate all different levels of types of guests. They have younger more able people and then older, less mobile people and I like how they can all interact. I think it's inspiring for all of them. The location is good. They're walking distance to shopping and food and it's not on a busy street like some of the other ones I looked at. They're always helpful with special requests. Their menu is always changing in their restaurant.