Melrose Gardens - Los Angeles, CA

Melrose Gardens assisted living facility in Los Angeles is a unique, vibrant retirement community for adults seeking a healthy, dynamic and satisfying retirement lifestyle. We provide the comfort and independence of an upscale residence with the safety and security of round-the-clock support. Our sensitive, professional staff provides tenderness and compassion, along with specialized assistance and supervision, in a secure, homelike setting.

I am familiar with this facility and the quality is not what we're looking for

Absolutely Perfect!

I would give 10 stars if I could! The staff has very caring, loving, people, who are attentive and always have wonderful, positive attitiudes and are smiling no matter the situation. It has a wonderful, home-y atmosphere, always. The receptionist Jackie is phenomenal! There is always plenty of staff there to make sure that if anyone needs help, it won't be more than a moment. My father has been there about 3 months, and we couldn't be happier. They have competitive rates and do things to go above and beyond and don't charge for every little thing. They take care of all needs, have an intercom system to remind him of activities, and they always have something going on. It's wonderful place if you want a place that feels like home and you don't need to worry about their needs being met.

I would absolutely recommend this place

My mother has been there almost 2 months. She seems to be very happy. The staff is fabulous. The food is fine. The place is really great for the money. It's a great value. I would absolutely recommend this place. Juan, the director is very manageable, very friendly, and very warming. It has been a great experience. My mother really enjoys it here. It's a nice place.

Very caring staff, excellent communication, affordable cost

They're fabulous.

The executive director is hands on, and she always calls me back within a few hours, even to set an appointment or get someone else to handle my call.

My mother's doctor has a number of patients there, and he says that there is no other place that he knows of, where people get as good care.

At the last place where she stayed it was far more expensive, and my mother didn't get anywhere near as good care.

When I can't get over there, I don't worry, because I know that my mother is getting excellent care and that they notify me whenever there is a problem.

Just right nice property. S...

Just right nice property. Smaller community only 39 residents just like mom likes but rooms a little too small and just out of our price range.

Really liked the facility

Really liked the facility

Assisted Living and Memory Care.

Assisted Living and Memory Care.