City View Villa - Los Angeles, CA

Welcome to City View Villa, our highly anticipated, entirely renovated community! Located in the heart of historic Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, our 83-suite independent and assisted living community boasts magnificent views from atop our Roof Top Terrace as well as from many of our lovely Suites.

Whether you or your loved one are independent or require some assistance, our professionally trained staff is on duty 24-hours a day to provide personalized care to meet your special needs. In the event a higher level of care is needed, Hancock Park Rehabilitation, a skilled nursing facility is adjacent to City View Villa, LLC and can accommodate those residents needing 24-hour skilled nursing care.

At City View Villa, attention to your personal needs is delivered by our loving staff with dignity and a genuine spirit of caring. We offer the highest level of service, value and quality – everything you are looking for in an assisted living community.

We invite you to tour and discover assisted living the City View Villa way! We are confident you will like what you see enough to join the many happy residents who have already discovered the benefits of living at City View Villa. Reserve your beautiful Suite today!

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. They have a lot of other residents that are very active. This is a clean community. They offer a lot of activities. The community has a being outdoors. The meals seemed to be appealing. The staff was nice and helpful to answer the questions that we had on care that is given. I would recommend that families tour this community for care for a family member

Tour for mom

I toured this community for care and it was nice, but not what we were looking. for. The community was clean and taken care of. They offer nice activities for the residents to participate. I would recommend this community for other families

Attractive building and apartments, but pretty costly.

I'am Very Pleased With This Community

My grandmother is doing very well at this community. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is very well-kept. The staff is excellent, they have been helpful and kind. They do offer nice activities for the residents. The food is nice, she enjoys the meals. They are caring for her very well. This would be a community I would recommend.

Great Community

My mothers time at this community was good. They did care for my mother very well. The staff was nice and kind. They were always there when she needed some help. Overall we were pleased with everything they did for us. I would recommend this community because they made my mother last days very great.

Not Satisfied

Things have been okay for my mother in law so far. We are not totally satisfied with everything, but we are waiting it out to see if things improve. I feel the staff needs to be more patient with her and understanding her needs more. The community is very quiet not much going on. I would like to see my mother in law be more active and social with the other residents. The food needs to be better with more healthy choices. Commutation is the biggest problem with the staff. I would recommend it at this time maybe in the future.

Fabulous place!

City View Villa is a fabulous place! The staff are so patient and caring. They are welcoming and accommodating. We had a birthday party there for my mom and had about ten family members show up and they all commented on how clean and nice the place is.
I also tell everyone to call A Place For Mom if they need to put a loved one in assisted living.

1 star

Dark, dismal, bad chemical smell in halls

Attentive staff

The staff at City View Villa really takes care of their residents. They are very attentive to their needs. It is a nice facility and it is well kept and clean. The food could use improvement. It seem like there is not enough and there could be a little more variety.

I am happy

I am happy with everything at City View Villa. Sometimes I get the feeling that the staff is conditioned to behave a certain way when a relative shows up. They are on their best behavior. They just are overly nice to you. It's almost like they are hiding something that we aren't aware of. Not overly but that's the impression they are giving. That is my perception though. Overall I am satisfied with the place.

Great place

This is a great place so far. I haven't had any problems with the staff or any other problems. The place is clean and the caregivers do an wonderful job. No complaints so far with this facility.

Friendly, accommodating staff!

We've had a great experience overall with City View Villa, they take great care of the people who live here! They're always right on top of things, they pay close attention to the needs of the residents! And, more than that, they also accommodate the wants of the residents, they keep them content and happy, as well as healthy! It's a very nice place overall, we would high recommend it!

It was just a really bad experience.

We were here a few years ago, it might be different now. They didn't take care of her very well, when we were there. They weren't changing the sheets often enough and my loved one got an infection. It was just a really bad experience.

Nice Assisted Living Facility in LA

Great location and nicely renovated. My mom has been to few independent and assisted living facilities prior to moving here. This is the most affordable, reputable facility I could find in L.A..

Now about the food, the portion size is more for a toddler than a senior. Also, the dinner menu looks like a lunch menu: sandwiches and burritos. Come on, this is totally unfair because the people living there look forward to going downstairs and having a nice meal. It makes their day!

Million Dollar Rooftop View

This community is very acceptable. They have a wonderful roof garden that you can sit and relax. They sometimes have BBQs there for the residents and it is a very pleasant community. It really provides a million dollar view in every direction. They do have a monthly menu and it appears that there is many repetitions and they com very quickly. I am also not completely convinced that they food they are serving is not fattening and do not have useless calories. The menu just doesn't seem to be very well thought out. The staff is very responsive to any issues or concerns. It is a fairly large community with rooms in about 4 of the 6 floors. The staff is very courteous and very alert. They really provide peace of mind in having our loved one here.