Taking good care of me

They are taking good care of me here at Sunrise Home Care. I am still settling in and putting my things away and getting organized, it takes time because I need to rest in between the pain. The last place I was at they had me on the third floor and I couldn't see any activity going on. Here I can look out the window and see people walking by, or cars driving down the road. Seeing people moving about makes me feel alive. I feel so much better now. I get to interact here and enjoy everyone here I come into contact with. We eat our meals together and socialize. The food is terrific, I have no complaints at all about the food. We read and watch T.V. together. It is very clean, no odors or smells like some of those other places. They keep the temperature warm, and I have a fan if it gets too hot. The staff here know what they are doing and are very responsive to anything I need. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone.

Not right for us!

I feel that the people are very nice, but that it is a waste of time and money to have them come. They really don't do anything for the amount of money that you pay. They don't provide the level of care that my loved one needed. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Community

This community is excellent The staff is outstanding. My mom is liking all of the meals that are provided. They do offer alot of activities for those. I highly recommend this community for great care. Highly recommended for a outstand service for loved onces needing great care

Grace brought us here

Saba is like a saint - experienced at managing the ladies she has living in her group home. The way she cooks for them and takes care of them is so far beyond what my mother was getting in an institution. My mother has gained back the weight she lost and now when I call she is "very comfortable."
She is not faced with a dozen or more 'residents' in worse condition than she is or over worked- underpaid - partially trained - and completely unhappy staff.
There is only one space left in her group home but Saba doesn't take just anyone. She is aware of what she has to do to be fair to everyone - including herself and the current residents. She realizes what it will take in order to be able to give the ladies the care they deserve and keeps that in mind when choosing residents.
She is not really set up to have activities - but love and good sense is a constant activity in her home.
We are so grateful we get to be one of the very few who have a chance to be at home in the glow of Saba's Sunrise.

"Saba is the Best"

One of the most fortunate things that has happened for my mother and our family in years is finding Saba. There is no comparison in the care she receives. The small group home setting is unlike the facilities that my mother did not fit in. Saba cooks good healthy food for her residents (only 4 total) and cares for them as if they were her own mother.
The only reason I gave her 4 stars in the Activities category is because she is not really set up for that as her ladies are not very active. We are trying to coordinate some outside activities for my mom. It is difficult enough losing my mother in bits and pieces to dementia without the anxiety of having her in a place that could not meet her needs or present a safe environment.

small care home in Bellevue and would...

small care home in Bellevue and would be a small setting with the care he needs.