We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Brookdale Walnut - Walnut, CA has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
We are nestled in a pleasant neighborhood adjacent to a golf course and a private children's school. We are close to shopping centers and medical facilities. We have staff that have been here for over 25 years. Combined we have over 200 years of experience in the senior care industry. We were the recipient of the 2015 Alzheimer's Walk award for participating and fundraising. We are part of the Brookdale family that serves over 100,000 residents and 80,000 employees. We are a community that serves our residents and families by listening, understanding and providing solutions.