Ridgewood - Bennington, NE

Photos looked nice. Options for a full kitchen, I think (maybe not in the memory care unit?)

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a nice activity list put together for all of the residents as well as a tasty menu. I thought they had a clean property and did a nice job maintaining the building. It was just not the right fit in the end decision for my aunt.

Not enough Staff !!

I really expected more from this location for how big the community was. I was not very impressed with what I saw during my tour and was very concerned that there was no staff on the floor or any where to be seen during my visit. I did not feel this was a good fit for my loved one and would not recommend this place.

Loving Ridgewood!

My folks moved in 2 weeks ago. We have really seen a change in my mom, she is participating in all the activities and just loves the socializing. They both can't say enough about how good the food is. My dad is enjoying the fitness area and the view off of his patio as well. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They moved from a home they lived in for 30 years so we thought the transition might be difficult, but they are so happy they made the move to Ridgewood.

Very Great Staff

My father seem to like it here at Ridgewood things have been going great. The community looks nice and very clean and never had a problem with that. I feel like the staff is what makes this place and they have been helpful and nice to my father and me as well with any concerns we may have. He said the food is okay I will traveling to see him to experience the food my self because to him everything is okay. I would recommend this community to friends or anyone thinking about senior living.

helpful and accommodating

The staff at Ridgewood are very helpful and accommodating. They made the transition easy for her. Other places are the same price or more and not near as good as this facility. I like the space that she has, it's just very very nice. One thing that made her feel good is the first day down in the dining room the chef came out and told her that this wasn't just him serving and she has to eat what he serves. He told her she can have the food the way she wants it. That made her feel good because she has struggled with her appetite but that has gotten better. She has ample storage space and has given her the chance to keep seasonal items. That has really made it feel like home for her. It has been a very good experience.

couldn't go outside

The only thing I didn't like about Ridgewood is it was on second floor and they couldn't go outside. It was secure and the residents cant get out. It just wasn't the right facility for my husband.

Review of Ridgewood Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Bennington, NE

I met with Hannah Sacco. She was very helpful and is checking into pets as a possibility. Executive chef on premises who prepares food. Downside: on 2nd floor, back elevator. Not outside walking path unless escorted. Regular visits from minister who sings with a guitar. Mom would like that. Nice sunroom overlooking conservation area. Can take hiwY 36 all the way to North Omaha, 680 to 29.

Very impressed with this facility, un...

Very impressed with this facility, unlike the nursing home my grandmother was in years ago! The Director was informative and answered our questions knowledgably. This is the start of our research but this is a facility I would consider putting my dad.

Welcome Home to Ridgewood Active Retirement Community!

Overlooking miles of country side, Ridgewood Active Retirement Community includes Villa Homes, Independent Living Apartments, Assisted Living Apartments, Memory Care Suites and a beautiful Clubhouse.

The Ridgewood Community is just minutes away from shopping, medical offices, banks, hospitals, golf courses and parks.

Our community is designed to provide a beautiful home for our residents, while offering an elegant environment and services needed to maintain an active, quality lifestyle. Our home atmosphere allows residents to enjoy the advantages of retirement living without compromising ones individuality, privacy and choice.

Ridgewood Active Retirement Community is professionally managed by Dial Senior Management, Inc. (DSMI) located in Omaha, Nebraska. The goal