Clean and lovely decor. Oscar was very informative, but I forgot to get a calendar of activities.

Just not the right fit

We toured this community and it was clean,nice looking and everything seemed great here. My mom just din't get a good feeling there the residents were just older than her and she thought she might not make friends or fit in around there. It was a little further from me was another factor. Overall a nice place but just not for mom.

Care and comfort

We are happy with the care from this community. The staff are caring. We feel that the menu needs to be improved and offer bigger meals that are on the warm side. They do offer activiites with the residents, but not at this time. We like the community and would suggest that families tour the community for the care of a loved one.

Staff was friendly and appeared to be engaged with the residents on the memory care unit. The staff had some difficulty in being able to provide a copy of the monthly menus.

Care and comfort

I like the care that is given to this community. The staff is always patient and very caring to the residents. The menu is appealing and the variety is very nice to choose from. The community is clean and I like knowing that they offer a lot of nice activities that are available. I would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

I took a tour!

When I toured Sunlit Gardens, I thought it was a nice and clean community. The people there were very kind and informative. It was just not what we were looking for.

So far so good!

My mother in law is doing well at the Sunlit Gardens. Everyone there is so nice and pleasant. The place is clean and so is her room. They keep her and the other residents nice and clean as well. We feel that we made a good choice.

Best Care Ever!

This is a great community. My mom is so happy and making small improvements from everyone who is extremely helpful. She loves her room. They make sure that all of her needs are taken care of.The variety of great meals is outstanding. The activities are a great help her. We would not be happier with the care that my mom is getting her and recommend everyone to see this great care and value for a loved one.

I wish we had found this place in Oct. I feel it would have saved us from several problems.My family and I are very pleased with selection.

Love this place

My Dad Is Safe

It is going good, my only complaint is that I need to be told when the medication is low, it is not easy if I am told at the last minute. The benefit is my dad is safe and I have no concerns about his safety. My dad likes the food and has been happy with the meals.

This was a great community that we toured. I is a place that anyone would want to reside in.
The meals were wonderful with a great chief. The staff was excellent and careing and answered all of my questions. I would of been happy to have my sister here, but they did not have the type of room that my sister was wanting at that time.

Pleasant

Things seem to be going pretty well here. The staff is attentive and thoughtful. The facility itself is nice, clean and well maintained. The other residents here are very nice too. So far, this has been a pretty pleasant experience at Sunlit Gardens.

Best place for the money

I rated 4 stars instead of 5 because temperature control in my moms room is on the same thermostat as 3 other rooms so the temperature is never consistent and we often have to ask them to make adjustments when it gets too hot or cold.

whole process was quick and easy

Their costumer service at Sunlit Gardens was extremely good. The quickness of getting the patient placed in Sunlit Gardens was excellent. The whole process was quick and easy. The staff are constantly giving us feedback and they are so friendly at this facility.

Wonderful new Home

Wonderful caring and cheerful people that work here. so caring and patient! I felt my Father was in good hands when we decided to have him stay here and enjoy seeing everyone when I visit. Sunlit is very clean and I don't see any of the residence left alone as they keep them busy doing fun projects and activities.

High quality assisted living

I placed my Mother into this facility over a year ago and am very pleased with how well her overall health and wellbeing has greatly improved. She had suffered a stroke and the previous facilities she used to be in made very little effort to help improve her quality of life. Since being placed here, her blood sugar has stabilized (diabetic type 2) and has never needed injections, her blood pressure is back to normal (used to be hypertensive), and the caregivers have provided very good care and attention to her specific needs. I could not be happier and am very blessed to have found this wonderful place.

Sunlit Gardens is great.

Sunlit Gardens is great. It's clean and they are friendly. There are no surprises, what you see on the tour is what you get. One of the reasons I went with Sunlit Gardens is that they were the least aggressive when it came to sales and getting us in. That and of course we really liked it.

Very Pleased

We’re very pleased. My loved one is very happy there. She feels she’s getting good food. She’s happy and she’s pretty independent. They hold her food if she doesn’t get there right on time. She can rewarm it up herself too. It’s flexible and a good fit for her.