Sundance Memory Care at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX

Sundance Memory Care at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX has yet not published prices.

They make it sound good, BUT........

It's okay if the patient can take care of themselves, but we had to hire personal caregivers for around-the-clock assistance. The facility care was absolutely NOT what they promised, the meals were second rate, and the "activities" were very spotty to the point of being non-existent the majority of the time. The bed linens (which we furnished) even though there were two complete sets of sheets, blankets, often were not washed and replaced for the entire day. So the patient had to lay on bare mattress if a nap were needed during the day. This complaint fell on deaf ears more than once. Polite, respectful requests to remedy problems were just ignored; no compliance. There were a very FEW competent people there but we moved out after two weeks.

Excellent! The Montessori concept utilized with dementia patients is an exciting and commendable effort! We feel this will be a wonderful fit for Mom and are so excited to have her join the Sundance family in Cypress. She will love it! The Staff are top notch and very genuine.

Mom loves Sundance

I chose this community because they choose to use the Monastery method which means they have no T.V.'S in the room. Which helps people with memory issues. My mom is still very young and I like the way the caregivers engage my mom and get her up and out of her room. The community stays clean and have a great common porch area where they have access all the time. The cook here is amazing she will cook some of mom's favorite things. Her room is set up for memory care which makes her safe. Amazing activities here also like music therapy, painting and mom's love the cooking class. I would recommend this community for sure.