Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX

Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX has yet not published prices.

Experience Going Well So Far

So far everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. I do feel she is in good hands, and in a safe facility. She is doing pretty well, and receiving good care in this community. When I visit the community, and her room look nice, and clean. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. They provide good meals, and nice activities for their residents. The experience is going well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Pleasant experience!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. They had a clean facility with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

NOT A HAPPY EXPERIENCE

I spent four months from January to May 2017 at the Avanti.

THE COST FOR A SMALL ONE BEDROOM UNIT WAS $4740. PER MONTH.

THEY NO LONGER BRING MEALS TO YOUR ROOM, A SERVICE THAT I PAID FOR.

CONFRONTATIONS ARE OCCURING REGULARLY BETWEEN SOME RESIDENCE AND THE MEAL STAFF IN THE DINING ROOM. VERY UPSETTING.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ELSEWHERE NOW.

A tour for care

I toured this beautiful community. The location for all the family would have been very close to our home. The staff was able to answer the questions that we had on the care that is given. The menu looked appealing. The activities would have been helpful to her care.We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. This is a high-cost community and families

Beautiful community!

The Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake is very nice. It is close by to my home and it is very well maintained. The staff was very nice and welcoming.

Mom is Happy here

This community is very clean in all areas. And the meals are very good. Mom has not liked a few of the meals, but basically very happy with the food. The staff is excellent and makes sure that all her needs are met.. We would recommend this community to others.

Nice place, overall

Avanti of Towne Lake is a nice place, overall. My loved one has only been here a brief time, but so far the staff has done a good job. The facility is clean and well kept, and the people seem friendly. We're satisfied with the service.

The Avanti lifestyle is one of fulfillment, rejuvenation and choice. Our progressive activity programs and amenities ensure that residents are engaged and active, with a wide variety of options at all times. Residents choose activities just as one does when living independently.