Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX

Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake - Cypress, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Avanti

I toured this community because I did volunteer work and loved it. Staff was very friendly, residents look happy and facility was very clean.

Review of Avanti

I have been coming to see PTs in this facility for about 2-3 years now and it's one of the best facilities I have ever visited - clean and very organized. The care is awesome. As a manner of fact, I have referred a couple of residents and care providers to this facility. So keep up the good work and continue making a difference in peoples lives.

Review of Avanti

I work for comcast and was given a complimentary card for a meal at their restaurant. Food was amazing! I ended up asking for more. I plan to return to their restaurant.

Review of Avanti

Excellent environment and treatment for my mom's dementia. I call it her resort/spa. The entire staff keeps her active and happy. Always kept clean and welcoming in all areas of the facility. 24 hr nurse on staff is outstanding.

Review of Avanti

[Name removed] is a nurse who cares about her residents without reservation. She works long hours late to make sure my loved ones orders have been cared for. She is professional and well educated in her nursing field. She recognizes when mom's condition has deteriorated.

Review of Avanti

[Name removed] is one of the nicest kindest people I have ever met. She cares for her residents as if they are their own.

Review of Avanti

I have only lived in my apartment 5 months and feel comfortable with Avanti being my home now. This would have received a 5 star rate except for the difficulties I have experienced in the food service and can hope that there will be changes/improvements.

Review of Avanti

I really enjoy coming to visit Avanti. The staff is wonderful. There are so many things going on for the resident to enjoy. Everyone seems to be very happy. The food looks very tasty. It's always clean and smells very good.

Review of Avanti

Avanti is a really good place to live. Really good activities, excellent fitness, great fitness instructor.

Review of Avanti

I have worked in this industry for quite some time now and I have never seen such a beautiful community as Avanti. Everyone is always very welcoming and you can tell the residents really do enjoy the community. Everyone is always very helpful and there are always activities going on keeping the residents and engaged.

Review of Avanti

I'm a private CC with a resident that lives here and by far this community and staff is very friendly and helpful. I really like the professionalism with staff. And it's super clean! Working in this industry your job is to go to different facilities and you get to work with many people, & this facility is one of the best ones that I've seen!

Review of Avanti

When I had a small TIA, the doctor and my children decided I should not live alone and they looked for an assisted living place and felt this was the best place for me. Since I have moved here, I have made many good friends and have some wonderful girls to care for me. As I tell my children, at 90 I don't have to cook, clean house or have all the worries that go with owning a house so I am happy.

Review of Avanti

Great leadership! Beautiful facilities! [Name removed] plans lots of exercises to keep us fit and healthy. The food is okay.

Disappointment. 6 months no results with community complaints

Value and honor of the elderly is lacking. What is told to get Sr into facility in false, employees have left due to mgmt expectation/treatment, Exec staff does not return calls to residents, no follow up on community complaints, residents are leaving with ongoing food lack/availability complaints, and long delay in answering emergency pull from bathroom.

New management required, LLC intervention(not about money), and criteria for hiring employees that honor, respect, and value needs at this time in elderly life

Very disappointed as I watch and hear elderly leave facility when they do not want to move again! These problems can be rectified.😖

Experience Going Well So Far

So far everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. I do feel she is in good hands, and in a safe facility. She is doing pretty well, and receiving good care in this community. When I visit the community, and her room look nice, and clean. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. They provide good meals, and nice activities for their residents. The experience is going well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Pleasant experience!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. They had a clean facility with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

NOT A HAPPY EXPERIENCE

I spent four months from January to May 2017 at the Avanti.

THE COST FOR A SMALL ONE BEDROOM UNIT WAS $4740. PER MONTH.

THEY NO LONGER BRING MEALS TO YOUR ROOM, A SERVICE THAT I PAID FOR.

CONFRONTATIONS ARE OCCURING REGULARLY BETWEEN SOME RESIDENCE AND THE MEAL STAFF IN THE DINING ROOM. VERY UPSETTING.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ELSEWHERE NOW.

A tour for care

I toured this beautiful community. The location for all the family would have been very close to our home. The staff was able to answer the questions that we had on the care that is given. The menu looked appealing. The activities would have been helpful to her care.We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. This is a high-cost community and families

Beautiful community!

The Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake is very nice. It is close by to my home and it is very well maintained. The staff was very nice and welcoming.

Mom is Happy here

This community is very clean in all areas. And the meals are very good. Mom has not liked a few of the meals, but basically very happy with the food. The staff is excellent and makes sure that all her needs are met.. We would recommend this community to others.

Nice place, overall

Avanti of Towne Lake is a nice place, overall. My loved one has only been here a brief time, but so far the staff has done a good job. The facility is clean and well kept, and the people seem friendly. We're satisfied with the service.

The Avanti lifestyle is one of fulfillment, rejuvenation and choice. Our progressive activity programs and amenities ensure that residents are engaged and active, with a wide variety of options at all times. Residents choose activities just as one does when living independently.