My son visited this facility and liked it. We will be touring this facility this weekend.

I enjoyed the tour of Heartis and was impressed with the overall physical facility. The site is quite large, and while aesthetically impressive, I felt it might become a bit impersonal with so many residents to attend to and engage.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. This was a nice, clean community. We were looking for a private room and all they had were semi-private rooms. So it just wasn't a good fit for my mom. I would recommend families tour as many places as they can before making a decision.

Excellent facility, clean, bright, all the right things to keep residents and their families happy.

Mark Ting

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Father is In Good Hands

My father is receiving good care in this community. He likes it, and I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. This is a good, attractive community. Everyone has been very kind, and helpful. The staff is good, and have been responsive whenever needed. They provide good meals for the residents. I'am very pleased with the community, and I would recommend it.

Mark Ting

Thank you, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Heartis Cypress. We're happy to hear that your father is enjoying his time in our community, as well as that we've earned your recommendation! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Warm and Heartfelt Experience

Warm and Heartfelt Experience

It is very clean, the food is good and the people that work there are very nice.

A very good tour!

The tour guide that showed us around Hartis Cypress was very nice and it was a well kept up facility. The problem was that they offered more than what my father would do. For the price, he'd be spending too much and not taking full advantage of everything they offered.

We toured this community for the care of my mom. The staff was nice and we liked the staff. The community was clean and maintained. We liked the meals that are offered. They did not have an activity director or a service for personal needs. We know that they have a high turnover of staff. We would suggest that families tour the community to see if the care is what they want for a loved one.

Very Caring Team

Everyone at Heartis Cypress has been so caring and great to work with. We were so stressed over putting our mother in a memory care facility, but they have done a wonderful job. Very caring folks.

Mark Ting

Thank you, Karen, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Heartis Cypress. Thank you again for the great review!

A community for care

I toured this community for the care of my father. I did not like the small room that he would have had and he would not have been able to move a lot of items in his room. the layout would not have been good for my father due to a walker. The staff was nice and helpful. The community was clean They offer a lot of activities to the residents. We would suggest families tour this community

My fathers adjustment

The care at this community is nice. A few things were left unseen when we moved in. The staff are nice and caring to his needs. They were allowing me to make sure all of his medications were correct. My father has adjusted very well.We like that the community is clean and we are happy with the good variety of meals that are offered. The guest has to pay additional for meals. They offer a lot of activities that are offered to him. I would recommend this community to other families for good care and a good value

Very nice place! Everyone super friendly, Executive [Removed] spend some time chatting with us about the dining options which sound delicious. [Removed] did a great job showing us around. Rooms look wonderful, courtyards are beautiful! Would put Heartis Cypress at the top of our list under "Definitely worth considering!" The drawback is that it's a bit far from where family members live in Richmond near Katy & so the time to drive out there would be about two hours round-trip, especially with traffic that keeps building in the I-10/Barker Cypress area.

Mark Ting

Heartis Cypress - Cypress, Tx Visitor, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Heartis Cypress. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Clean Facility!!

The community didn't do over night stay which is one of the main services i was looking for. The staff were nice and attentive. The community was fairly new, so they were still working on updating some services to it. The tour guide was smart and provided me with all the necessary information that i needed.

A great place Heartis!!

The facility is cheerful, the people are both professional and compassionate. The food is wonderful. I am so happy we found this place for my Dad. Without A Place for Mom I don't know what we would have done.

Brand New Community

This community is brand new and took some time adjusting to the kinks but otherwise it is going good. My dad has made friends and is joining in a few activities that are provided. I like the proper care the staff give like cleaning dad's room and doing his laundry and they are always welcoming and nice upon my visits. My dad really likes the food, he has not complained yet. The community is always well maintained and cleaned in and out daily.