This place didn't have an inviting atmosphere

I toured this facility but wasn’t impressed. When I walked in, I automatically knew that it wasn’t the right place for my parents. The memory care unit was separated from the rest of the building and the room itself was very small with an air conditioning unit. The atmosphere itself wasn’t very inviting and the staff seemed like they were in a hurry; they weren’t very outgoing. I ultimately decided against moving my parents in.

Review of Legacy at Falcon Point - Katy, TX

Excellent facility that truly cares about their residents.

I toured this community

I toured this community for my mother. The place was nice and clean. The staff was helpful with my questions. But we decided it just wasn't a good fit for he. We had to go with another community.

My name is Nathan I am a first responder and I was invited to the community for lunch. We were welcomed with kindness and into a clean and well set up community.

Thank you for your appreciation and kindness.

A tour for dad

I toured this community when I needed a room for my father. We did like the staff and the environment was nice. The menu is nice and the list of the activities would be helpful. They did not have a swimming pool and that is what my father needed. We would recommend that other families consider this community for care for a loved one.

Good Facility, Tour Went Well

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went well. The community looked nice, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was friendly, and informative. My questions were answered, and everything went well overall. I would recommend for someone to go to take a tour of this community.

I was very impressed with this community. Every resident I saw was smiling and moving around. There seemed to be so many activities and the room was very nice. It was price well for the area.

Beautiful facility. Residents raved about living there. Toured during happy hour on a Friday while they had a pianist playing on a baby grand in the lobby. They have crafts, quilting club, gardening club, media room, exercise room and pet therapy. More than my mom could use. But she would love the hair salon. Handicapped van and community outings. Dentist comes there to see patients. Very impressive!

A community for care

We did like this community. The staff is very caring carrying and attentive. They did offer activities that she did participate in. She liked the cleanliness of the community. I do like the care but this is a high costly community for the care. We would suggest to other families to check out the cost and the care for what they might be looking for.

A new mindset for assisted living facilities.

Legacy has a more active approach to their residents than other places we visited. They stress activities to train the mind, have fun, bring the residents out of their rooms, have community with other residents, and partake of city life once a week through outings to shopping or cultural events. Other facilities praised their ability to bring all this In to the residents, but we liked that Legacy wants to give its residents a more independent feel to their stay by involving them in the outside community. They have been extremely caring and giving to my mother in law. The transition has been hard for her, but we can't fault the staff.

Not for anyone!

The staff and the community here I was not impressed. They are severely understaffed and really could use help. The people were always late to see what my loved one needed or would not come at all. My loved one also got sick due to the lack of attention. The community itself was clean and neat, but that is the only good thing that I can say about this place. I have taken my loved one out of here.

Great Care

This is a outstanding community for excellent care for loved ones. All of the staff is wonderful in everyway to make sure that my aunt being well taken care of. We have not seen my happier then what she is now. The food is is the outragious on everything that they offer. Activities are available for family members to also participate in with family or loved ones. We would highly recommend this community for wonderful care.

Another Tour That Was Good

When I arrived the tour guide was ready and answered all my question during the tour. I saw that the facility looked nice and clean. I noticed some good interaction between the staff and residents. The tour was good for me to make the right decision.

A great place to call home

I knew this place was a winner from the start. walking in to the facility, i instantly felt a sense of warmth and happiness. the staff has been very helpful and knowledgeable. My mom is doing great and really enjoys all the activities. She has really benefited from 3 meals a day and having someone help with her medications too. I would definitely recommend the Legacy!

Caring, loving and affectionate staff

The staff here is very caring, loving and affectionate with the residents. They know everyone by name and it is such a family environment that it feels like home when you are here. That is so rare to find.

Above average

The night crew could do their part a little more. They could come in more at night.

My parents Love this place!

My mom and dad have been living at the Legacy for 3 months now. Neither one of them have too many physical care needs but they wanted to be around people and have lots of activities to choose from. I like the fact that the prices are inclusive so when they do need a little more physical help- i wont have to start paying a bunch more!

The staff is so friendly and welcoming. Everyone from the housekeeper to the director knows all of the residents names and everyone is always giving hugs and making the residents smile.

I cant express how happy I am with the Legacy and knowing my parents are happy!

highly recommend

I would highly recommend Legacy at Falcon Point. It has ended up being more than I was looking for. It has been a great experience. I have nothing to say that they could improve on. I am very pleased with this facility.

nice facility but just not suited for anyone that has real medical problems.

Discovered almost rudely at Legacy at Falcon Point that they weren't going to give her all of her medication. It wasn't part of their license to give her insulin and we were not told that upfront. She was only there for five days and we had to take her out. It is a very nice facility but just not suited for anyone that has real medical problems.

The Legacy at Falcon Point

I toured a total of 4 facilities in the Katy area. I had a good feeling about The Legacy as soon as I walked. Everyone is warm and welcoming. The staff are attentive and caring. Everyone goes above and beyond to help when needed. Family members are treated with as much care as the residents are. The facility is beautiful!

DeDe Young

Thank you for taking the time to compliment us! We appreciate your kind words and support.

Tour

Dede gave us a tour. My sister and i are looking for a place for our parents. I was very impressed with every single person as well as the community as it is called. I am 57 and would not mind living there myself. Dede was great and it turns out my sister has known her for several years through another business. She said she had always been fair and honest. With that we will be moving our oarents in as soon as they are willing.

DeDe Young

Thank you for your comments Mark!

Family Observations of the Legacy

The management and staff make residents and their families feel very welcome from the moment interest is expressed in possible Legacy residency. The employees at all levels are engaged, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly, with a handful of individuals going beyond their expected job responsibilities (Jerry in particular). The facility is well maintained both inside and outside. There are a number of widely assorted activities on any given day in which residents can participate. The level of medical care is top notch on all fronts. Having staff make medical suggestions based on personal observations has proven beneficial several times. Administratively, the facility is on top of its game with respect to handling billing and long term care insurance issues. Food quality generally is pretty good. One area which can use improvement concerns the service in the dining area. Service can be a bit slow at times and corrections of erroneously delivered orders similarly prove to be periodically challenging.

DeDe Young

Thank you for your comments Rob! We are diligently working on improving the speed of service in the dining room.

Superior Senior Living

Legacy at Falcon Point is a very warm and caring place for our loved one. The staff is superior - always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is the best! This is the only place we would ever choose.

DeDe Young

Thank you for your comments!

Living at The Legacy

From the moment that we first visited six weeks ago, we were extremely impressed. New, clean, very much of a resort feel - certainly not assisted living. The first visit - two workers were playing a game with a resident.

We visited a few locations, but The Legacy had set the bar so high in our minds that it was an easy choice to bring my parents here.

Although all assisted living facilities are pricey - this one was a good value compared to the others. We appreciated the one flat fee - not a 'nickle and dime' billing process.

The friendly staff has gone out of their way for us......each and every time we have walked through the doors. The communication from the staff is incredible; they went out of their way to help this be a smooth transition. They eagerly accommodated and allowed us to begin to set up 'home' for my parents a week before their actual move in - which was today.

My father met my mother at the door - and he s aid 'Welcome to our new home.' It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling all over! This is the first time in two months that I feel 'at ease' with moving my parents being together again after two months apart.

You will not regret a decision to come to The Legacy - guaranteed!

DeDe Young

Thank you and we hope to see you again!

DeDe Young

Thank you for your comments Ann!

1st class facility with excellent staff

I visited Legacy with my mother as part of a fact-finding mission about what is available in the west Houston market. We were both very impressed with the rooms, the communal areas, and the friendliness of the staff. Yes, the community is in its early stages of building its clientele, but I have no doubt that it will be a well sought after location for its potential residents.

DeDe Young

Thank you for your comment! LAFP

Love the Legacy!

My parents have not moved in yet, and we are super excited about the move! The entire staff has made us feel welcomed from the beginning. We shopped around at other facilities, and this one is the cream of the crop!

We love your comments!

What does Assisted Living mean to you?
Probably seniors occupying their time in a nice building and cared for by professionals. And that’s exactly what everyone has come to expect. It’s normal, predictable, and not very exciting. Now imagine seniors living CONNECTED, ACTIVE, and PURPOSEFUL lives.

Imagine them using tablets and Social Media to connect with family and friends, or getting a good workout on gentle and safe exercise equipment. Picture seniors living lives of activity, choice, and significance.

That’s Assisted Living Like You’ve Never Seen Before, and that’s what life at Legacy at Falcon Point is like. At the core is our care, and our care professionals are empowered by the most advanced technology in Assisted Living and Memory Care today.

Come and explore our safe and secure resort-style community and see how Legacy at Falcon Point is anything but ORDINARY.