Walking into the facility, the carpet in the entry is torn and is held together with peeling duct tape. There was a faint odor in the air that was not pleasant. There was no one there to greet me. I walked into a room that looked like an employee break room where there were 3 people; none of them knew I was coming or anything about a tour. I left and will not be returning.

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaint of how things went during my tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan as well as other amenities they had for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complains of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful and I am comfortable with the care she has been provided. I think the thing I am most impressed is the family setting they have for all of the residents. It feels just like home and I love that about this place. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

We had a great tour. The community is a possibility for our married couple. We liked the location. The tour director new her property well. Thank you.

Comfortable Atmosphere!

I really like the staff at the Sun Valley Lodge. We have excellent communication and they keep me updated on how my father is doing. The place is very clean and comfortable. The food is amazing and they have options as well as accommodations. My father loves the activities especially bingo and cards.

Highly Recommend

My father is very happy here. Most of the employees we have met have worked here 10 years or more. Happy employees are a good indicator that this place is being run well. We couldn't be more pleased and will definitely recommend.

Excellent Staff!

My father really likes the food and the girls that check on him are beyond a helpful, they check to make sure he s okay and gets down to the cafeteria. Our favorite thing about the place is that everything is accessible to everyone. The place is kept very clean and organized. He is very happy there.

Aunt is Doing Well

My aunt is getting good care from the community and the staff have been good. She was going to try some activities but she has to heal first. She has not complained about the staff and cleanliness, she has her own washer and dryer to do her own laundry. My aunt has had some issues with the meals. She says everything taste the same and it is so mushy. She went to a meeting to express her feelings. They can improved the meals by not letting it become mush.

A good value for the money!

Dad is in the nursing side of Sun Valley and the staff have gone above and beyond to get help and care for my dad. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer daily activities for the residents to enjoy. I would recommend this community.

Sun Valley Lodge gets my recommendation!!!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff is at this community. The community is clean and well taken care of. The food is not that great. They offer a variety of activities to enjoy.