LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown - Youngtown, AZ

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown - Youngtown, AZ has yet not published prices.

They had security guards at night!

While looking at different options for my sister, I was impressed with this location. The facility looked like individual condos. They also had a little yard that looked like it was landscaped. The residents are in a safe space because they had security that rides around the perimeter at night. I would recommend this community to other families.

Husband is happy here

He is in the memory care side of this community. The morning staff is fantastic with him. They even take the time out to call me if i need to know anything or if he is running low on something so I don't have to make multiple trips. I'm not sure what's wrong with the afternoon staff I guess I just don't know them. It is clean and kept up. They have a secured patio he can go out on if he wants. I would recommend this community.

Not up to my standards

When we first pulled up to the facility, we immediately ruled it out for my Father. My sister said that it was not an acceptable place to bring him. The grounds weren’t top notch at all. There were a lot of parts to the building that really needed paint. It just wasn’t up to par with our standards. The other thing we did not like is that it wasn’t all contained within one building. You actually had to go outside and walk if you wanted to go to activities. My dad isn’t very mobile and trying to get him up and moving, then go outside in 100-degree weather just wasn’t going to happen. I would not recommend this community.

Older, spread out, rooms large, but had that not so new smell.

Older, spread out, rooms large, but had that not so new smell.

Nice tour

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown was a very nice tour. The staff was friendly and provided us with the information regarding what the community would offer to the residents. The meal plan that they offered wasn't what we were looking for. We chose another community that was a better fit for our budget.

Care for my mom

I like the care here for my mom. The staff are nice and very caring. My mom is happy with the great menu and variety of the meals. They do offer her activities and we are glad to see that she is slowly participating with the other residents. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

Very comfortable stay!

My loved one's stay at LifeStream is going great! The facility is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly, and they are sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. There are lots of food options to choose from! One concern we did have is the fact that they don't offer too wide of a range of activities. Overall, my loved one is enjoying her very comfortable stay here!

The tour was great! We put money down on a great apartment that was affordable. Thank you so much for setting up the tour.

Moving Into A Friendly Community

My mom is doing great as she is moving into this community. She feels very good about all that is here. Since we are still moving she has not been able to participate in much but she loves the people. So far they are friendly and welcoming.

Lovely Activities!!

My mom and dad are in the independent living section of this community and they have had no complaints so far. I have been comfortable with the quality of care they have been receiving from the staff and enjoy how friendly all of the residents are to them. They like the activity center they have open throughout the week and the different events they hold on campus.

The Price Attracted Us

We have a little house in the community, it come with a washer and dryer and dishwasher. We get two girls to come clean our home and it helps us. At times we don't feel like pushing the vacuum. We pay for our meals in the dining room and it taste hot and fresh. if we want to keep busy they offer plenty of activities during the day. We liked this community for the price, it is reasonable for our fixed income.