Summit Senior Living - Salt Lake City, UT

Summit Senior Living - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

My mom doesn't ever want to go home

I chose this facility because when my mom first walked in she said, “I can’t believe you love me enough to let me live here.” She has also told me that she never wants to move back home. The facility offers all of the services that my Mother needs and we don’t pay for things that she doesn’t. It’s more like a menu of services and you pick what you need. The apartment is super nice and it is a brand new facility. I really like that they had immediate openings and they still have rooms available. When we first started the process of moving her in, the facility has been so helpful with accommodating her and moving her in. My mom really loves the café and the food is great. I would absolutely recommend this community.

A Little More Pricier

This community was very nice to tour. The size of the rooms that we saw seemed to be about the size of rooms in other communities. The staff was very friendly along with residents that we met. However, the pricing for this community was more on the expensive side than others we had looked at.

Location Was The Determing Factor

We had visited quite a few communities and they each had their own unique qualities but what was going to cinch the deal was where they were located. This community had the perfect location. Mom is doing ok here it has taken time for her to adjust and feel like she has settled in. But the staff has been very accommodating and kind very helpful when in need of anything. She has started making friends slowly and started doing some things. She hasn't complained about the food so I am guessing she is liking it. The community is always clean and well maintained the temperature is always comfortable.

A good tour

This is a very nice community. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. They allow pets and seem to offer a lot of daily activities. This community did not seem to offer the staffing level for the amount of care my loved one needed. This community would be good for a more independent resident.

A great care and comfort

I like this community for the excellent that I do receive from the caring staff who do everything to make sure that I am getting good care. They menu is very good and we like the health meals. My room has a great view.They do offer me to do a lot of the activities that are very helpful.

Very impressed!

When I toured the Summit Senior Living I was very impressed with this location. The rooms were smaller but the lady sat with me for about 2 hours. I would have picked this community but my siblings thought it was too far, so we chose another one but this one was my top choice.

A good place!!

Mom likes the staff. The hospice nurses are friendly, attentive and I have good communication with the staff. The food is good and they keep this new community clean. The community just had its initial and they passed with no deficiencies. The charges are all inclusive and I would recommend this community.