Beehive Homes of Herriman - Herriman, UT

Beehive Homes of Herriman - Herriman, UT has yet not published prices.

They were not prepared for us. The lady who normally does the tours was not there, so we didn't get an actually tour. On the other hand, the ladies that were there were very nice.

This facility has a real home feeling. Each resident has a room and all else in the home is shared like in a real family home. Schedules are more regulated for memory care patients. When I walked in, fresh rolls were coming out of the oven. After a positive tour, this facility isn’t the right fit for my mother.

A tour for care for mom

I toured this community. We like the staff and the home feeling for a small community. My mom did not want a feeling of a nursing home. The community was very clean and nice. They did not have a single room available. They have a nice menu and they have nice activities for the residents who want to participate. I would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

I love Beehive Homes

Beehive Homes of Herriman has made my husband feel at home. I love the owners and staff. They really care about my husband. Always friendly and always clean and so much more affordable than traditional memory care. I couldn't ask for a better place.