North Point Senior Living - Kenosha, WI

They Are Helping With Her Dementia

So far so good, for how the experience has been since making mom a resident. When touring we picked this community because it is the most convenient location. From what I see, her meals look and smell good.

Much smaller....

The Brookdale Kenosha North was very nice, but it came down to my mother's personal decision. She liked the community but she wanted somewhere where there were more activities going on.

A Wonderful Moment

They were wonderful to work with and when hospice came they worked well together for my mother-in-law. I believe they maintained a comfortable environment for her. We picked the facility based that it was smaller and less confusing for her. The first couple of days she meet some people.

Above and beyond: Kenosha's BEST!

Everyone has been so kind and helpful before, during and after my dad moved in. They respond to requests immediately and keep me well-informed with what is happening with him. We visited 4 different assisted living facilities before choosing Brookdale North and Erika, Sales Manager, along with Tonia, Executive Director, spent several hours with my sister, my father and I answering all our questions. No one else at any other facility made us feel like they wanted to be sure to meet all his needs and make him feel at home.

My father says the food is wonderful and the desserts are the best he has ever had. Often they are warm out of the oven.

Thanks to everyone on the Brookdale North staff for making a difficult decision easy for our family!

It Is A Nice Place

This is a nice community and I am happy here. It has been an adjustment for me. They have activities available but I could use some more. They keep the community and my apartment clean. Overall, it is a nice place and I have no big complaints. It is very nice for what you pay for.

Just the right size!

The community is a bit small,but that is what my loved ones like. They have wonderful staff and very helpful and caring. The food was great and they give a good size of portions. My loved one always goes her since they are snowbirds. I would recommend this place.

Review of Brookdale Kenosha North - Kenosha, WI

Linus liked this one the best of the three. He could see himself sitting on the porch with his circle word book in the summer. Rooms were adequate though small. Staff was nice. Clean but needs some updating.

Highly Recommend!

My Mother-in-law was only at Brookdale Kenosha for a short time but it was a wonderful experience there. The staff is outstanding! The community is very clean. I would definitely consider moving here in the future myself. That is how highly I recommend Brookdale. I do also highly recommend A Place For Mom. They were wonderful in helping us find a great place.

I love that it is family oriented.

I love that it is family oriented. It's smaller so you get to know everybody. Everyone is very friendly and helpful .I would recommend the Brookdale Kenosha North to anyone. The facility clean. It's a nice place. The value is excellent. The care services are excellent as well. They do have activities but they don't have activities on the weekend. Overall, It has been really great. It's a really nice community.

very good

Both my parents are staying at Brookdale Kenosha North. I think this is the first time they have taken in a married couple they have taken in. There have been a few challenges, but nothing major, and they have been easy to work with.

The facility itself is very nice, clean, and well kept. The staff is all very nice and helpful, and the director there (Tanya) is very good.

We would not have found Sterling Hous...

We would not have found Sterling House without your help!! Thank you.

I simply stopped in to pick...

I simply stopped in to pick up some information. When I entered, there was no one to greet me, and no one every came to see why the bell rang on the entry door.

My Mother's new home

My mother likes Sterling House because of the size, and the residents and staff are so friendly. She felt very comfortable when she went for the first visit. I am happy to know that she is being well cared for and likes her new room. My mother loves to be around people and making new friends. Sterling House has been a blessing for her and me, knowing she is comfortable and happy is all I was hoping for her.

This is the place my mother...

This is the place my mother felt the most comfortable in only 19 residents, small and homey.

Small and cozy. Many of th...

Small and cozy. Many of the residents were wheelchair bound. There was a women sitting in the foyer, sleeping. This did not look good.well.

Fabulous places (Sterling and Wynwood...

Fabulous places (Sterling and Wynwood).Director is fantastic. Care appears to be excellent and residents are happy. Will definitely consider for Mom.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected