Elizabeth Gardens - Racine, WI

Toured, looked very nice!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Elizabeth Gardens looked like a very nice place, and the staff that I met all seemed very caring and friendly. Unfortunately at the time of our search they didn't have any availability, but it was definitely somewhere I would have considered as an option!

Come home to Elizabeth Garden

If you have a loved one that is needing assisted living I would highly recommend Elizabeth Garden. You walk in the front door and you instantly feel at home. The staff goes above and beyond to make the residents comfortable and safe. All the amenities that they will need are provided. My Mom is happy, and truly loves the facility and the food!!

Very nice place

Our experience with Elizabeth Gardens has been very good, overall! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they've handled things exceedingly well. I would recommend it to others looking into senior care in the area!

Our experience was very pleasant with Elizabeth Gardens.
From the moment we walked in the door, the staff (especially Tracy) was very friendly and professional.
I would highly recommend their services.

Elizabeth Gardens is doing a great job.

Elizabeth Gardens is doing a great job. I have nothing but nice things to say. I would highly recommend them, and can't think of anything I would like done better. I am glad that we chose them.

First-class Assisted Living in Racine

1st class care facility. Just 30 apartments, efficiency to 2- bedroom with full kitchen. Some have washer/dryer in apartment. Caring, engaged staff, chef on site. Completely, beautifully renovated. Pay them a visit if you want your family member treated like family.

Everything is going well with Elizabe...

Everything is going well with Elizabeth Gardens. I'm satisfied with the care they provide, staff, and cleanliness of the facility.