Stafford Suites - Sumner, WA

Marvelous

I old my house and got a studio here and I am so happy. I gave a view over mount rainier and I can view the shops. I just love it. This is where I'm supposed to be. I am close to my church. They have been marvelous and the staff has been taking care of me. I am very happy. This is where god wants me. This is where I belong. I have everything. Maid service. They clean my room. They wash my linens. It's very clean. I just love it.

Caring and comforting facility

My place is wonderful. I am very happy here and I have a great view. They clean the room once a week and wash my linens. It's very clean. The staff is great. I love it here. I was sad to leave my home but now I know that God has placed me where I need to be. I am very content.

I loved the view but; Need...

I loved the view but; Need another visit.

Director was prfessional and complete...

Director was prfessional and complete with info. $150 for pendant is extra. has button in room for alert. LPN M-F, CNA 24 hrs two per shift. She thought it was too dark and small. one had walk in bed to right bathroom to left then living area w/kitchenet. courtyard in back walk in older neighborhood.

Stafford Suites is a 72 apartment community located in the quaint town of Sumner. We offer studio, one and two bedroom apartments on a month to month basis. All apartments include kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and sink; spacious bath with easy-access features, including step-in shower; ample closets; individual temperature controls; and an emergency call system.

Our service is embedded in the founding principles of the Ostrom company, Christian principles of caring and compassion. True service to others. Honesty, Integrity. Love. It's not just what we do; it's who we are.

Our incredible staff welcomes you and your family. Because this is our passion.

You'll no longer worry that Mom or Dad is alone. Peace of mind. Priceless.