Cedar Ridge - Bonney Lake, WA

Cedar Ridge - Bonney Lake, WA has yet not published prices.

A dismal excuse for senior living !!! SAD!!!!!!

Please take my review seriously, as my mom and dad lived there for 7 years. I think I can speak with some authority regarding Cedar Ridge. Having had no experience at all with senior living facilities, we were extremely naïve about our expectations and that is the main reason they continued to live there for so long. The turn-over there in personnel was extreme and a frustration for my folks as they were constantly in chaos. I can only assume, it was hard to keep good employees under the kind of conditions they offer. The housekeeping was non existent and Mom and Dad were not capable of doing those chores themselves. They lived in a filthy dirty apartment for most of the time they were there. The senior management there were so shallow and phony. I never felt they had any interest in the residents and were only interested in their bottom line. After my dad passed away, they never took any time to check in on Mom or try to console her at a very difficult time. As for value.....they cater to the wealthy and continuously raised prices without any regard for the residents ability to pay. We have since moved Mom out of there and into another local senior living facility. The cost is a savings of over $700.00 a month. The food is better, excellent even, they offer snacks all day long, like fruit, sweets, beverages and are anxious to take requests. They check on her continuously and monitor her meds. They clean her room on a daily basis, make her bed, Change her linens once a week and do her laundry, fold iron and deliver back to her room. They keep her living area clean and her bathroom and kitchen area clean and sanitized. They offer her activities long with the encouragement to entice her to participate. The staff is wonderful, very kind and have been there for awhile and the senior management has been responsive and understanding of my Mom and her needs. I would never recommend Cedar Ridge to anyone. You need to look past the fancy furniture and meeting rooms to what goes on in the apartments of these lonely and forgotten seniors. A horrible experience!

Exceptional group of people.

Grandt Mansfield

Thank you for your Review. We are happy you are happy. If there is anything else you would like to tell us so that we can always be improving, we welcome your Feedback. You can email me directly at [removed]

This may be the one since my mom knows someone here. Might not be perfect for long-term dementia care but it is a really nice place! We could see her being very happy here.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you so much for visiting our Cedar Ridge community. We are so happy your mom knows somebody here! We try and make the atmosphere as happy and fun for our amazing senior residents as possible. Feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do to make your mom more comfortable moving into our beautiful Retirement Perfected community: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

The room is gorgeous!

My Mom lives here currently. She’s safe and warm, the people that work there seem to interact with her real well, and everybody has been really kind to both her and myself. They’ve also been able to answer my questions if I have any. Her meal times are a bit stressful but they’re working on it I think. She seems to like the food and there are plenty of options to choose from. And the cook is great. They offer a lot of activities like games, reading clubs, chair exercises, and they have a monthly calendar filled with different things they have planned. The facility is kept very clean and housekeeping comes by once a week to vacuum and empty the garbage. Overall, Mom is still adjusting but it seems like a nice place.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback on how happy your mom is! We are so glad you appreciate all of our great activities for our Seniors and how safe we try to make them feel in their warm Retirement Perfected home. We do offer a wide range of delicious meal options and keep our beautiful community very clean. Feel free to send me more details or any thoughts or questions anytime: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Pet Friendly Community

In looking at communities we had set criteria for them to meet and this community met them all. The biggest one was my dad was able to bring his cat with him and this is a pet-friendly community which worked out well so well that they have let us build an outside cage for the cat to go outside and get fresh air when he wants to. The staff is friendly here very nice. My dad is physically not able to do much of the activities but he enjoys visiting with the residents especially at meal time. he loves the food. We really are impressed with the community so far.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you appreciate how pet friendly we are. Team Bonaventure does try to be nice as possible and are happy you are so impressed with our beautiful community!

Needs some overall improvement

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and there is not much for me to say at this point other than they need some overall improvement. I have not been very impressed with how things have been going and hope that they can make some changes shortly .

Bonaventure Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you feel our service has not meet your expectations. We continually focus on providing exceptional attention to detail, and want to provide the best possible service to each of our senior residents. Your feedback is important to us and if you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

So far so good

Mom likes the people at this community. She likes the activities and has even gone on some outings. The food is ok, however she does get tired of it sometimes. The community is very nice. The staff have been helpful and mom seems to enjoy living here.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities.

Good care

We like this community for the care for my mom. The menu could use improvements and they really need improvements. The staff is caring.We like that my mom is offered to do activities with the other residents. We like that the staff is always helpful. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one for good value and excellent care

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for choosing our Cedar Ridge community. We are happy you like our activities and caring staff! Please send me a note with any thoughts you may have on how we can improve the menu Gashby (at) livebsl.com. Looking forward!

Everything is going fine!

My loved one hasn't had any issues so far at this facility. The staff are great and they are sure to take great care of my loved one and answer my questions. As far as I know, my loved one is enjoying the meals as well.

My husbands great care

My husband is happy with the care that he is getting at this community. The staff is wonderful to him. He is happy with the activities and the meals. He is doing very well here. The community is very nice. I would recommend this community for other families.

Very enjoyable care

I am very happy with the care at this community for my mom. The staff is excellent. Community is very clean all over. The meals are very good. They offer alot of great activities. I would recommend this community for other families for good care.

Nice place, friendly staff

We're very pleased overall with Cedar Ridge! The people here are very friendly and got to know my folks quickly. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they do a great job looking out for the residents.

NOT!!!!!!! a place for Mom or Dad

I would never advise seniors to approach this company without a family member advocate. They do not disclose and or complete or explain legal documents. When tragedy happens It only becomes about money. Please have attorney read all documents prior to signing paperwork. DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY. Our family had to find a place for safety for both parents. They took advantage of vulnerability and would not return calls and was very unprofessional And disheartening. No condolences were offered by any staff when our family member passed . Inhuman. I would look around before deciding on this facility.

Nice, well kept facility, a lot of activities, comfortable apartment

It's a very nice facility. The grounds are very nice, and they keep it up very well.

My mother really enjoys the place. Her apartment is very comfortable. She is independent and just gets help with her medication, which is managed very well.

They do a lot of in house activities, like bingo, and games and movies, crafts, and shuttles to day trips, such as a casino, and shopping.

The location works out very well, because it isn't too far from where I live, and she's close to services.

We're very pleased with the place.

They do a pretty good job here.

They seem to have a bit of a turnover, I think they do a pretty good job of hiring, but they aren't really good at retention, I don't think they pay very well. My loved one doesn't really participate in the activities so I would decline to rate that. We have had missing clothing in the laundry. The food isn't bad, I think it's outstanding, but they need to work on their serving temperatures. The male nurse on staff was impressive to me. He was both interested and capable, and he must put in 60 hours a week.

Nice location, very clean a...

Nice location, very clean and well maintained. We really liked the variety of spaces to 'hang out' in and socialize; computer lab, exercise pool, workout room, TV lounges, craft room, libraries; you could get out and about all day long!

Full Kitchens

Cedar Ridge was very convenient for our family. It is a very nice community that is very clean. The apartments have full kitchens but they also offer meal service. It provides a more home like feeling like they are actually living in their own apartment rather then a community. I would like to see name tags for the residents like at other communities. I feel like it would help the staff and the residents with identifying one another. Overall we are very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Has gone down hill in the last year. ...

Has gone down hill in the last year. To many staff changes.

Cedar Ridge is a 123 unit community located in beautiful Bonney Lake, WA. Our property consists of 54 retirement and 69 assisted living units.

Our lifestyle philosophy is simple, but profound: Choice: It is your life; keep charting your own course.

Variety: A little is good, a lot is better. What are choices without a variety to choose from?

Fun: Life's journey is meant to be enjoyed. We are here to make yours fun.

Friendship: At Cedar Ridge friendships just seem natural.

Simplified Life: You've done enough vacuuming, let us take it from here. No pesky long-term commitments or buy-in fees, just one simple monthly rent.

Discover the Cedar Ridge Difference TODAY.