The Meridian at Stone Creek - Milton, WA

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Private Duty Nursing
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day

Review of Meridian at Stone Creek

The grounds are beautiful, and we have a safe place to walk. They are improving on meals. ED is doing a great job. My main concern is the transportation. Our community is a long way from buses the only way to get to doctors or other places is to drive oneself, family, taxi, or avail ones self of a limited service here with great expense to patrons here.

Review of Meridian at Stone Creek

Very nice people and a nice and clean place.

Review of Meridian at Stone Creek

TV - poor unable to accommodate all Direct TV service/offerings ie "On Demand".
Activities - "weak" too much left to individuals
Minimal options for shopping - 1x a week must sign up. We are far from other services, RX, cleaners, post office. Family needs to support or you need a car. Some have had to pay to be taken. They do MD trips on Wed within a specific area.

Review of Meridian at Stone Creek

Always dirty elevators, floors, smelly public bathrooms. Prisoner after 8pm. Not close to anything like shopping bus only takes 12 people once a week not enough. Not enough activities. Unhappy camper here!

This is a very beautiful property. My husband and I were welcomed and shown around the facility. We are interested in Memory Care for our Aunt. The people there look so happy and were interacting with the staff and each other. The comfort level there is so
amazing. I wish I would have known about this place long before now. Looking forward to our Aunt having a wonderful life here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Meridian at Stone Creek! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

I could say nothing about but good things about this place. I like the food and the people are decent. They take good care of the elders.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I like the quietness and privacy. I like the landscaping. Everyone has been very nice even the residents. Even if your depressed the staff make you laugh.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Good friends. I like my room and the people. I especially like happy hour on Fridays.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

The staff is nice and no complaints. The food is satisfactory. Have made some good friends. Reconnected with old friends. Like going on bus trips and good driver.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Meridian at Stone Creek!

I like the fact I can get help if I need it. I like the help and are all nice to us.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

I like my room with a good view. I am close to my family. I get to keep FiFi (my dog) with me. She really enjoys it here also. She has lots of friends. Some of her friends get to walk her. I love the bingo games with my friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Friendliness. I like people. It is always nice and clean. I like my apartment. My husband is close by in memory care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

I love my apartment and most of the administration. The building is beautiful and we are a big family here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

I made a lot of friends after I arrived which makes the stay here more pleasant.

Pacifica Senior Living

I like the food and the feeling that I am being taken care of. It’s just generally a good environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

The breakfast meals are fantastic. We have met wonderful people. Stone Creek has what we need here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Love the treatment I get from the staff. They are very knowledgeable.
I just moved in and I’m very satisfied.

Pacifica Senior Living

[Removed] are fantastic key representatives of Meridian. They both have trouble shooted all my concerns with [Removed] care needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

I like the food and I like the people and staff.
I like eating with my friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review.

I like my friend [Removed]
Friendliness of staff (Son [Removed]). Likes the legacies activities.
Loves family night.

Love the staff!
[Removed] at the front desk is friendly. Hope we can keep the employees we have.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Love [Removed]. Answers all questions – Finds the answer if she doesn’t know.
[Removed] will make you exactly what you want. He is a great cook.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

The staff and the residents are fantastic. I’m new here, but I already feel like I’ve known folks for some time. I’m just really happy here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Review of The Meridian At Stone Creek Milton, WA

Tara and others do a great job of keeping us happy!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of The Meridian At Stone Creek Milton, WA

Great friendship, good food, clean and spotless, quiet and restful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Meridian at Stone Creek!

Review of The Meridian At Stone Creek Milton, WA

Tara made us feel as though we were at home--funny and sweet! The french toast is awesome too!

[Removed] I'm happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you! We are so happy that you are happy!

The ladies that work in the kietach (are) wonderful (memory care).

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this! Thank you for letting us know!

Good staff.
I am generally comfortable here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 4 star review. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Community is clean. The food is good. I like activities and have a lot of friends here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & we are grateful for your recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are here for you!

The people are what makes Stone Creek so great. The cleanliness is very nice and the food is adequate.

Pacifica Senior Living

This is great to hear and we thank you for sharing your review! We will work on improving the menu options and thank you for letting us know. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

The community is clean, the staff are nice, and the food is good. I really enjoy going out on excursions.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Meridian at Stone Creek! We hope to see you soon!

I like the people, and conversing with everybody. The art class is enjoyable and the food is good. I would recommend Stone Creek.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to hear that you enjoy living with everyone here at The Meridian at Stone Creek! Your recommendation means a lot to to us and we are pleased to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Please know that you can reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

I like the friendly people. I enjoy playing bingo and the food is good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide many interesting activities and high quality menu options. We are very happy to see that you agree. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are are here for you always.

I enjoy the people at Stone Creek. The food is generally great and its kept clean. The staff who are running the place are doing a good job.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so glad to see your positive review! It is so nice to be appreciated for all our hard work. We want you to know that we love what we do and it is our pleasure to serve you! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

It’s a nice place to stay, and the help is great. I enjoy the people here at Stone Creek.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and staff. We have a fantastic Executive Director and team here. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

The Meridian at Stone Creek is very comfortable. I enjoy the relationships that I have developed with the other residents. I think it’s a great place to live!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We're happy we could meet your expectations & we appreciate you sharing your positive experience! Have a fantastic day!

I enjoy the sheer beauty of the entire campus. The residents/people are more than friendly. For the most part, the staff are doing a good job. The nurse is very friendly and personable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Take care!

The building is beautiful, and the walking paths are great. I like the food that I order, and appreciate all the choices. I have a nice connection with the wait staff. My favorite activity is the bible study group.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Meridian at Stone Creek! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the activities, we also enjoy the bible study group! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

I love the beautiful hotel like setting and amenities. My requests are generally responded to timely. The activities are good and they are always trying to improve things. I really enjoy the bible study group and love the walking paths.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your praise and kind comments about our community and activities. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself and recognize how diligent we are about taking care of our residents. We also love the walking paths and bible study. If you need anything else from us, please feel free to let us know. We are here for you always!

Attention for care

We toured this community for care. We did not feel good with the person that gave us the tour. She did not know that knowledge in the community and was not able to answer a lot of the questions that we had. The community was very upscale and did not have the feeling that we were looking for. They had a nice menu and we can only recommend that other families tour this community for their family member.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we appreciate your feedback and we are disappointed to hear that you did not like your tour. We have a wonderful community and staff and wish that we would have reflected this to you. We would like the opportunity to learn from you and politely ask that you contact our Executive Director so that we may improve. We look forward to hearing from you.

Excellent food!

The biggest selling point is the restaurant inside the community.I've eaten there a few times and it's very good. The Meridian is also very affordable for the care they offer to residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

My Thought Of The Tour

This is a newer community and it looked nice. The people we met were friendly. They seem to offer a lot of daily activities and they have some nice amenities.

Pacifica Senior Living

We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Meridian at Stone Creek! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, {{location-phone}}.

Beautiful facility! As I was waiting for my tour I was approached by a gentleman resident. We chatted for a few minutes. He said he had been living there about a year. He couldn't give it higher praise! "Great staff, friendly residents, good food, and spotless at all times. He mentioned the "Fireside Evening Chats". He said it was always enjoyable and a good size group was always there. I saw several activity rooms on my tour with engaged groups. I was very impressed and will be taking my Mom by tomorrow.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed 5 star positive review about your experience with our community. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Feel like I am at home

The staff at this community are nice and helpful. The food is ok, however it is not home cooking. They offer a few activities, unfortunately the residents do not get involved in the activities. The community is very clean and I have a nice cottage. I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents!
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Wonderful memory care unit!

My Father in law has been a resident in the Memory care Unit at Meridian since April 2016. We toured several other facilities, and did a lot of research before choosing Meridian as his home. I am a RN who expects and looks for a high quality of care in any health care facility. We have been beyond impressed with the care my father in law has received since his admission. He has been content, calm and happy in the memory care unit at Meridian. [Removed], (Director of Memory Care), and the caregivers are very knowledgeable about caring for someone with dementia, and treat each resident with respect and dignity. William is an incredible advocate for the residents. If anyone spent any time in the Meridian Memory care unit, it is obvious [Removed] and the caregivers give outstanding care. Each resident's plan of care is individualized and adjusted as needed. They treat the residents as their own family members. Not only do we have peace of mind, with our Father in law living at Meridian, we actually are cherishing and enjoying time with him, even with his dementia diagnosis.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review Suzanne, we appreciate it and all your kind words. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Pacifica Senior Living

Memory care Unit is exceptional!

My Father in law is a resident in the memory care unit, since
April 2016. We did a lot of research and visited several
memory care units in the area. I am also an RN, and very
picky and knowledgeable about quality of care. Our whole family ( me included) have been so impressed with the love, quality and care, my father in law has received. I believe his transition there went to smoothly because of the care he receives. He seems so content, calm and happy there.
[Removed](Director of Memory Care) and the caregivers are very knowledgeable, and treat each resident with respect and dignity. It definitely has a family atmosphere. [Removed] is extremely perceptive and knowledgeable. He understands the residents and each family member. It is obvious he cares for everyone, and is an incredible advocate for the residents. Each resident plan of care is individualized and adjusted as needed.
We have all become quite attached to all the residents and caregivers. Family and friends are encouraged to visit, and have a voice in their loved ones care. Each month they provide a family dinner for the residents and their families. It is a special time to connect with the other family members.

Mom's Loving Care

The community is excellent. The food is wonderful. They offer a good variety of activities. The staff is wonderful. My mom is very happy here and we would recommend this community to other families.

Pacifica Senior Living

We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for the recommendation!

Fantastic Community!!

My father likes being in this community. He knows most of the staff and has a lot of friends. I like that it is very clean and up kept. There is a wide variety of food to choose from. They do offer activities. I would recommend to friends and family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review. We appreciate it!

Great Community

I will give this community the highest rating because they are really great here. Everything has worked out very well for my mother here. All the staff is wonderful and willing to help at any time. The community is very well well-kept and looks amazing. The food is wonderful and the activities are great. Great experience so far and I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are so glad to hear this!

RUN AWAY, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

RUN AWAY! Do not even visit this location. We toured on December 18, 2015, loved the place, gave a $2000 refundable deposit on December 19, 2015. We were told the location did not have a state license yet but would have it by the 2nd week of January 2016.

Our deposit check was cashed on December 21, 2015. We were told by Dwight on January 6, 2016 to give our 20 day notice at my dad's current Independent Living home and that he can move into the Meridian on the 30th of January 'no problem'

January 11th is where it all started to go down hill, the Meridian started playing games with the required paperwork. First they needed a doctor statement, we provided, then they needed his current home health provider statement we provided, then they started to claim 'concerns that they could not handle his care'. On January 13th during a call from us, calls are always from us, there is no return calls from the staff at The Meridian. [name removed] informs us that they will not accept our father because he takes anti-depressants. [name removed] has probably the worst customer service of anyone at The Meridian. She will roll her eyes in front of you, she will whisper under her breath in front of you, she will make you fell very uncomfortable about your experience.

January 15th, my family has a meeting with the RN,[name removed], to discuss our father's care because at this point we still truly believe in The Meridian, we believe in the care they can provide, we believe in the concepts they have. [name removed] explains to us that [name removed] should not have said what she said and that 'some people do not belong on the phones'. We left the meeting feeling more confident in The Meridian. We were told that the State's inspection was scheduled for January 25th, then it would be 21 days after that for their license to be issued and dad could move in. Since it was clear that their license was not going to happen till into February, yet my father had to be out of this apartment on the 30th as it was already re-rented. We booked a hotel for him to stay in with home health care hoping it would be temporary till the Meridian receive their license.

January 22nd again, us calling them because we have heard nothing for another week regarding their license or my dad's acceptance. Spoke with [name removed], we are informed that they have decided that our father's care is not above their scope or license and that they would love for him to move in. Oh pure relief on our part, we are so glad that this all worked out, or so we thought.

Because our father needs to be out of his current place on January 30th but The Meridian will not be ready for him to move in right away, we plan on him moving into a Hotel and we speak to Kimberly [removed] on January 22, 2016. We ask if we can move his stuff into his apartment with The Meridian to avoid getting storage unit. She says yes as long as we sign the lease first.

January 26th us calling again speak with [name removed] to schedule an appt. to sign the lease so that we can move my father's stuff straight from the U-haul into his apartment. She informs us that she is not available to sign the lease till February 1st. We ask how did the inspection go, she says it is not till the 27th January, so again misinformation.

I show up at The Meridian at my scheduled time to sign the lease on February 1st with [name removed], have the U-Haul so I can move everything out that day and get it returned to stop the $40/day rental fee.

Right off the bat[name removed] is appearing rushed and hurried, like I just stopped in. She starts to refer to my father has 'him', or is that him, very rude and in a derogatory way. She asks why I thought it would be ok to move his stuff into the apartment, 'where did you get that idea?' I explain she told me. [name removed] then says that the Nurse needs to do an assessment on my father before I could sign the lease, could I get my dad in for the assessment now, the agreement that I signed when giving the refundable $2000 deposit clearly stated that once the nurse assessment is done you will only be entitled to $1500 refund, you loose $500 right away. I start to realize that something is going on, it has felt for a while that they were trying to get us to cancel, and that all of the hoops that they were putting us through was to discourage us, maybe they over booked, maybe they just needed everyone's $2000 deposits for operating cash I do not know.

She then informs me that they failed the state inspection on January 27th and that it would be a couple of weeks to fix the issues, get another inspection scheduled and then another 21 days before anyone can move in, so another minimum of 6 weeks.

At this point I knew that we had to cancel and start over finding a new place, how discouraging.

We gave our official cancellation on February 2nd and requested our full $2000 refund as we did not do the nurse assessment therefore we were contractually entitled to the full $2000. We were told that the refund would be to us in 2 weeks, that seemed reasonable.

Today is February 24th still no refund, over 3 weeks later, we have had to give another $2000 deposit at a new place. We have called The Meridian 3 times in the last week asking for the refund and each time get a complicated excuse, excuse is all it is. I have no faith that this refund will ever happen and i will have to hire an attorney if I don't just give up first.

We have been informed by other sources now as well that The Meridian has been trying to get their license for over 9 months and keep failing their inspections.

There is no phone number for the corporate office on the Pacifica Senior Living website which is the parent company of The Meridian. [name removed] today did give us a number for the person that we are to talk to about our refund check at the corporate office, but wouldn't you know, it is not the right person's number.

This has been a very frustrating process and a waste of a lot of valuable time and A TON OF MONEY. Do not be fooled by the 'Sales pitch' of this place, yes it is gorgeous, yes it sounds like a great concept, but I doubt you will ever get to move in.

Then you top everything I get an e-mail from [name removed] today asking me to submit a review to the Senioradvisor website for them as well as other social network sites, why yes Kimberly, I will gladly submit a review, here it is, I will be going to the news stations and placing a complaint with the state Department of Health as well.

Pacifica Senior Living

If you'd like, please contact us to make your experience a positive one.

The Meridian at Stone Creek, [removed]

Independent Living

Independent living at The Meridian at Stone Creek welcomes active seniors to retire to carefree living at its finest. No housework. No yard work. No worries. This exclusive lifestyle is like living at a five-star resort, but the vacation doesn’t end after two weeks.
Heartland™ Assisted Living

Designed for those who need assistance to remain living as independently as possible, Heartland Assisted Living offers the optimal balance of support and independence. Offered exclusively at The Meridian at Stone Creek, Heartland Assisted Living provides each resident with a customized care plan, ensuring that individual needs are met and individual preferences and capabilities are honored and respected. The result? Our assisted living residents live engaging, meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Legacies™ Memory Care

Created with purpose and compassion for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias, LegaciesTM Memory Care provides residents the support, care and respect they deserve to continue living a dignified, enriching life. From the privacy of their own suites to personalized care plans that identify individualized needs and emphasize retained abilities, Legacies Memory Care offers residents a lifestyle that enables them to live as independently as possible, participate in meaningful activities and enjoy the company of caregivers and peers – all amid secure, welcoming and homelike surroundings.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Fitness center
• Billiards lounge
• Fireplace in lobby/main dining area
• Free parking
• Religious Services: Catholic
• Visiting Chaplain
• Devotional Services Onsite
• Beautician Onsite
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
• Walking Paths - outdoor
• Transportation at Cost
ACCEPTS PETS
• Dogs
• Cats
• Other pets considered on a case by case basis
SMOKING