Silver Creek Retirement and Assisted Living - Puyallup, WA

Silver Creek Retirement and Assisted Living - Puyallup, WA has yet not published prices.

The staff was pleasant to deal with

My husband and I haven’t made a decision yet but when we toured this facility, we were treated very well. All of the staff members were very nice and pleasant to deal with. We got to try the food and it seemed fine. The facility itself looked fine and seemed kept up with.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you so much! We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent tour of our beautiful Silver Creek community. We hope you come back soon and you are more than welcome to reach out anytime with any additional thoughts or questions: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

It's cozy and feels like home

My dad is here currently and everything is going good. Anytime I need to speak to someone, I can speak to anyone there. Everyone knows my dad by name. If he has a problem, he can ask anyone and they’re there to help. From what I see, the staff seems to know him and try to talk to him and everything seems pretty okay. The food’s okay, it’s a set menu every day but there are always specials. Every time I visit, the facility and his room are both very clean. There’s no smell or anything. They provide a few activities like fitness classes, puzzles, movie nights, and they’ll go out on excursions to different places. The atmosphere feels homier than a few other facilities that I had visited. I would recommend them to others.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the positive feedback. We love that you and your dad feel at home in our beautiful community. We are so glad you appreciate how clean we keep our community, our lovely dining options and your dad enjoys our fun activities! Feel free to send me more details or any thoughts or questions anytime and we can continue to improve: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

A Very Nice Community

Overall, I was very satisfied with this property. I toured it on behalf of my mother, and I found it to be clean and tidy and the staff was helpful. However, my mother preferred another community we toured, so we ultimately did not choose Silver Creek

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities.

Our community for care.

We like this good community that we moved into. The staff is available if needed. The environment is nice and clean. The menu is nice and the variety is good. The main cook is open to make sure the meals are what we like or suggestions. The community does offer activities for us to participate. We like that they have transportation for my husband for the VA. We like this community and can recommend the care are valuable to others.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for choosing our Silver Creek community. We so happy you enjoy our activities, dining and transportation options!

A Very Good Community With the Extras

Since becoming a resident of the community, my mom is doing fine with the new experience here. We picked this community for their amenities. They provided more than the other communities we compared it to.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you appreciate how many amenities we have for our awesome senior residents so they can holistically enjoy Retirement Perfected.

Need professionalism!

I did not like this community at all. The place had a lot of smells. It was not clean. The caregivers that we saw did not even greet us or even speak to us. The food was not good either. This was just a bad tour all together.

Silver Creek Assisted Living

The facility is one of the nicest and well kept facilities in the Puyallup area we visited, the Management are extremely helpful and a wealth of knowledge. They are a private pay only facility but you can tell they really care about it by how well they take care of it, very nice. When you are visiting different facilities and walk away from one and say wow I would like to live here, its that nice. Only went with another facility due to the need of being able to go on Medicaid after a few years and not have to move my mother again.

My tour!

This is a pretty clean community. I did try the food and I thought it was good. I believe the staff at this community were a little more qualified than at the community we chose. I think this community is worth looking at.

Silver Creek Assisted Living

If you are looking for a relative or a place for yourself you need to check Silver Creek out. The facility is well maintained to a high level and the administration couldn't be more helpful, they go out of there way with information and insight. Always check out as many facilities as you can before deciding, of all the facilities we have toured there only a few where you catch yourself after leaving saying, wow I would like to live there. They do not take Medicaid, Private pay only, have not had a family member stay there yet but they are at the top of the list.

This is a clean nice community!!!

I was not impressed with this community. The assisted living and independent living areas are in separate buildings. Each building has it's own dining room. I would not recommend it if you have both parents that need different care options.

We are very happy with it so far.

We are very happy with it so far. She has indicated that she is happy here. She is pleased with the food, and the activities. It was the first place we looked, and when we came for the tour it was late in the evening and I thought we were going to get a very short tour, but they spent a couple of hours with us, and gave us the same time and attention, they would to anyone during regular business hour.

Bright And Cheerful Community

This is truly a wonderful community, everybody here is very kind and friendly. It is a bright and cheerful community. I don't think they could keep the place any cleanlier, they do an amazing job with the cleanliness. The staff is always smiling and very helpful. The residents are kind and friendly. There are many games rooms and a computer room. There is two dining rooms, and the meals are wonderful. They have an on site nurse. I will say it is expensive, but you do get what you pay for.

My Mother Is In Good Hands Here

I'am comfortable with the care they are providing my mother with. I know she is safe and in good hands. She is doing well for the most part. It is a nice and clean community. The staff have been good, they are pretty helpful. My only issue has been with my mother's prescriptions, they seem to have ordered more than she needs, and she gets over charged for that. Other than that issue, the meals are nice. They do offer activities. It is a community I would recommend.

Two of my sisters and I visited this location. The location is great, and the facility is clean. The tour was not the best. We sat down to lunch first. We had the baked salmon with asparagus. First of all they were out of asparagus and the salmon was really dry. Which was okay because we did arrive to lunch late. The sales Rep was nice and personable but we found it odd that she did not ask anything about our mom. Every other place we went to knew her information and asked many questions. In fact I was looking forward to sharing the info with them so that we could focus our tour around her needs. I remember when I talked to her on the phone and she could not find the info. I thought no worries its a busy day for her. The things we did tell her went to the waste side because our sale rep was more interested in telling us about her and her issues which near the end of the tour I was getting a little irritated with. When asked a question she would justify her answers by telling us how terrible the other retirement centers were. I understand sharing the differences in your homes vs theirs but she was going a little too far. I think I may have asked if she had anything nice to say about them. I was pretty surprised when I asked her the price of the two bedrooms and she said they were pricey. I wasn’t sure if she was just assuming it would be pricey for my mom or just giving us her opinion. Even so as a sales rep why would you tell someone this. In addition she was not able to answer any questions about pricing, the time breakfast was served. She said things changed so much that she couldn’t keep up with it. Which was not a good feeling at all. If she could not answer a question she would tell us we would need to ask Nerissa these questions instead of getting the info for us. She talked more about herself and her attitude is not the best. She truly had something negative to say about every place we mentioned. No other community that we’ve visited did this. When we asked for comparison they would share why they were the better choice. I had to keep redirecting her to focus on the tour and why we were there. We also noted that she not once greeted the residents in the facility even when they walked by or came over to the table. I thought this to be odd. This is the type of interaction I would expect at a retirement home that has the sense of community and care she said they had. By the time we had an opportunity to talk with Nerrissa to get our questions answered we had all already decided that it was not a place for our mom. I’m truly hoping this was just an off day for Joy. I’m sure she is a wonderful person and has something great to offer but we just didn’t get it.

Unhappy With The Place

There are some people there are really nice, but then there are some people who should not be working around residents. Some of them are just really rough and rude with the patients. So overall it is okay. I am just very unhappy with what is happening there, especially with the cost; it is overpriced. I would not recommend them.

She is happy there

She likes it at Silver Creek Retirement. She is happy there. She is a meticulous and particular about certain things but we are working through that. The food could be improved. I would like more fresh vegetables and fruit offered. I have eaten there before. She is out and about, not just in her room and I am happy about that. They are understaffed right now and mom has to be patient when needing help. Overall it has been a good experience.

very nice, friendly, and cordial

My mother is staying at Silver Creek Retirement and Assisted Living and is doing very well there. They have been very friendly and helpful. Any time there are any issues or just general request, they are quick to jump on it and get it taken care of, whether a big or small issue. They are very nice, friendly, and cordial. We are very well pleased.

worst experience

I was very impressed with this place during the move in process. They were so helpful and kind and made me feel more then comfortable moving my mother in. After a couple weeks though my mother began complaining that she didn't feel comfortable, that the staff rushed her, and there was even a incident where the had mixed up my mother's medication. The end experience was a waste of time and money. I think this place is a great retirement home but is not suitable for a assisted living facility. I moved my mom out after 3 months.

They are doing a fantastic job!

I am happy with everything Silver Creek is doing so far. I actually have no complaints at all. They are doing a fantastic job!

Think Twice

This community looks very nice and a great place to live if you are planning to retire, but it is not a good place for assisted living. Silver Creek is very understaffed they only have 1 caregiver on the floor most of the time to take care of all of the residents there, sometimes they have 2 in the mornings but I have sat back and watched those ladies and they run around all day doing the job of 5. I moved my mom out after 1 month it was so bad. I hope families read this review and think twice before they go through the move in process. The management staff was very nice and helpful but that only goes so far. When it comes to my family I want the best and this is not what you'll get coming here.

A great solution for my aging mom!

My mom was looking for a place to live close to the family but where she could still feel in charge of her life. Silver Creek has really filled the bill. She has a lovely apartment, with activities she enjoys. The staff is so friendly that she felt at home very quickly. I was worried that she would find it hard to use the shuttle to go to the store, but one of the other residents invited her to go together. Her only complaint is that everyone is so forgetful :) She is so much happier than she was living with us. She is more engaged and active, enjoys the activities and entertainment and says she needs to watch all the desserts! Mom gets to see us when she wants, enjoys people her age and have everything in her own space just the way she wants. It may not be quite as perfect as being in her own home, but at 93 she no longer wanted to keep up a 4 bedroom home for just herself over 2 hours away from all the rest of her family. It is wonderful to know she is close and happy.

Great service

I would like to personally say thank you to this organization and Cheryl Torres for all she has done for us. She was always prompt and anytime I had a question answered right away. i would even receive a courtesy call if she had not heard from me for a couple of days. As my mother is getting settled, and still not quite sure she is happy yet, everyone is very friendly and accommodating.

New and Nice

It's fairly new. I'm not sure how old it is but I'm going to say it's less than 10 years old. It was nice but what it came down to was my mom is paying for this herself and we found another community that had the policy that once my mom's been there for 2 years, paying herself, if she runs out of money she can stay there for the rest of her life. Silver Creek didn't offer that and that was really the deciding factor for us.

At Silver Creek Retirement & Assisted Living our Hospitality Package of services and amenities are designed to relieve much of the burden associated with the activities of daily living, and is included in the affordable monthly rent of each apartment-home.

Sometimes a little extra help can make life more enjoyable. Assisted Living at Silver Creek is merely an extension of our gracious Retirement lifestyle with the addition of individualized personal care services. Friendly 24-hour caregivers take pride in helping our residents. All the comforts of home in a warm, secure environment. Silver Creek Retirement & Assisted Living Community offers a lifestyle of security, convenience and comfort.

Please give us a call we would love to provide you with a complementary lunch and tour.