Brookdale Federal Way - Federal Way, WA

Brookdale Federal Way - Federal Way, WA has yet not published prices.

I really enjoyed touring this facility and liked how it was run and the things and people we talked to while there. Sadly this is not a place for my mom because she needed a level of care they could not provide with her medical and dementia needs

Great community! Clean, warm, older property, but well maintained! Happy Residents! Extremely nice and helpful Employees! We Loved it!
Will return to view a 1 bedroom.

Staff Is Not Friendly

I am not pleased with this location at all. If it had been up to me I would not have placed my mother here. My mom is not happy here at all she is not eating which as a result she has lost a tremendous loss of weight. My mom does not like to be around crowds so when she does eat she takes her meals in her room and there is an extra $5.00 charge for them to deliver her food. She is not taking her medication as she should be because from what I can tell they are not doing wellness checks on her they are leaving it up to her to take her pills and she has dementia so that is an issue. Since I am not my mother's medical power of attorney they do not tell me anything when I ask questions. They don't seem to engage the residents in any activities.

NOT A SAFE PLACE FOR MOM

Brookdale in FW is not a safe place for my mom she has dementia . I know Brookdale has specialize assisted living for memory care & Dementia but not in Federal Way. I was told by an "supervisor there when my mom dementia gets worse she can no longer live there"? So why get comfortable there then have to move again ? If this is a professional organization they would want the best place for my mom. I'm working on getting my mom the best place to live without worrying that she would walk out that front door and get lost. It happens a lot with people with dementia . There should be alarm on the main door but there's not none.

Responsive Staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going great for her. She has made a smooth transition and is comfortable in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and enjoys the activities from time to time. I would have to say my favorite thing about the facility is the fact that the staff are responsive and very good at communicating with the family.

Not a good tour

I was not impressed with this community when we visited. The outside did not seem to be kept up. The residents seemed to be unhappy and this did not seem like an active community. The staff we met did not seem professional.

A good tour!

We did your Brookdale Federal Way. I thought it was a nice place, it was clean and the rooms seemed pretty large. The staff was all friendly and welcoming, your guide gave us good information.

Not what was promised

My relative lives here. Since she moved in, I have observed that the food quality has gone downhill. The review about management being poor is "spot on". Promises are made, but seldom kept. Resident input is given lip service at best.

Not good

While the staff is friendly and kind, there are not nearly enough people to care for the residents. Management is awful. Liars and not honest. Do not send a loved one here. You have been warned. Trust me. You will be sorry.

This facility did not meet ...

This facility did not meet our needs, it is assisted living and we need independent living at this time. It was a tad shabby and depressing to be honest. Lynn was charming and informative.

Very Good

I think that they are very good. My mother complains about the food. I told her to tell someone about it and she said she didn't want to get anyone in trouble. I didn't know if that was her punishing me for being out of town or if there really was a problem with the food.

All of them are pretty pricey but I looked around and there are a lot of other places that are higher priced. They give her her medications and do her laundry and clean up her room. I think it's all fine. She seems to be enjoying the acitivities. She was saying that they don't do them when they're supposed to. I think some of them are directed by some of the people that live there and she hasn't complained about that recently so it could have just been one time.

A#1 We'll see what Mom says!

A#1 We'll see what Mom says!

This was my third visit to this facil...

This was my third visit to this facility and each time I have visited, I have come away feeling more and more impressed. The home has a lovely, warm atmosphere and the residents are obviously well-cared for. Most important, my mother feels this is a good fit for her.

Old but clean. Hospital atmosphere. ...

Old but clean. Hospital atmosphere. Building was originally a nursing home. Management and staff very friendly and caring. Lots of activities. Patients were out and about mingling with each other.

I liked the operation and facility.

I liked the operation and facility.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.