Merrill Gardens at Auburn - Auburn, WA

Nice but...

Staff and residents are quite friendly. The facility is new and well designed. Meals are a bit of a problem. From the time you sit down it can sometimes take up to 2 hours to get a meal. Often the food is cold to boot. Not exactly the “gourmet meals” they promote. My mother has basically given up on regular meals at the dining area. She subsists instead on sandwiches and breakfast cereal. Disappointing to us because that was one of the primary reasons to move to assisted living.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that the team has been friendly. We take issues with our dining program seriously so please contact our Vice President of Operations at [removed] if you are willing to discuss these issues further.

I'm happy I placed my loved one here

I ended up picking this facility for my loved one because it’s a new facility and she would be close to me. In the beginning, there were a few small problems but those have been corrected. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. I am very happy that I placed my loved one here. The food here is excellent and they serve a variety of things like prime rib, stew, and BBQ. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Amanda Warren

We are so glad to hear that the staff members are friendly and helpful, and that you would recommend our community to other families.

Peace of Mind

Merrill Gardens at Auburn is a nice and clean facility. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's needs. She likes the food that they offer. They do offer activities that my mom likes and participates in, such as Bingo and she enjoys the singing. They have a nice courtyard there for them to be able to sit or walk around and enjoy the outdoors. I feel she is in a safe and secure environment.

Beautiul Atmosphere

We toured the beautiful community and was very happy with the cleanliness. The staff were very nice and were able to answer the questions on the care that is offered. We liked the dining area and the menu of the meals with healthy choices. The activities are offered to those who want to participate. We really like the community for my father but the cost was higher than expected. We do recommend this beautiful community to other families.

Very Good Till the End

When my mom was apart of this community she had good care and she enjoyed her stay very much. It is a brand new faculty and doe not have their AL license yet. In April they will have their license for AL. With that in mind they were limited in what they could provide. However they had an outside agency help with the care for the residents. It was a good experience even though it was limited.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that your mom had good care when she was at Merrill Gardens.

My dad just moved in. He loves it, he already calls Merrill Gardens his home. His absolute favorite thing is his walk in shower! Falling has been such a big concern for him. He loves the food and everyone is nice!! His apartment is just lovely.

Amanda Warren

We are so glad to hear that your dad is happy with his new home at Merrill Gardens. It is great that he is enjoying the food and his apartment.

A great place!

When I toured the Merrill Gardens at Auburn, I noticed that the place was very nice and so were the people. When I got there for my tour, the tour guide was on time and had a lot of information for me. The place was a good choice, but we picked another community that we thought would for my mother's needs better.

Amanda Warren

We appreciate you taking your time to write this review for Merrill Gardens! Thank you for sharing this feedback, and we are happy that you found a community for your mother. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us with any questions.

My Visit To The Community

This looked like a nice community when I visited. This community is in a busy area, however I was looking for something a little quieter. The people I met were nice.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for writing us this review. We are pleased that you liked the community and the people. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance as you research senior living options.