We Had A Friendly Tour of this Community

This is a nice community, and our tour of it went well. We toured it for our father, and his needs. The staff was very kind, and friendly. The community looked good, but the facility building was a older than we would had liked. The experience went well overall, this is a good community.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your kind review!

Uncle is In Good Hands

My uncle has a set back, due to an health issue. However he is doing better now, they are taking good care of him in this community. He is receiving wonderful care, and I'am pleased with all they have done for our family. This is a beautiful community with kind people. They have plenty of nice activities available for the residents. They provide nice meals. The community is very well maintained. Things are moving in the right direction for us in this community, and I would recommend it. It is a wonderful facility.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to have your uncle with us. Live well, love life!

Very nice place, Staff very friendly and outgoing. The residents appeared happy and comfortable.

Thank you!!

Nice looking place, but not a good experience for us

Unfortunately our experience with Stafford Hill was not a good one. The level of care they offer is not suitable for someone who is a fall risk. We paid for the max amount of additional care they offer, and my loved one still fell three times within 24 hours. It is a clean, nice looking facility, and the staff all seem very friendly, but if your loved one is a fall risk you will want to look elsewhere.

Northbridge Companies

We're sorry for your experience here, we strive to offer the absolute best care for all our residents. If you have further issues please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Jessica Bliss.

The Best!

You could not find a better place for your loved one! The facility is clean and well apointed. The staff is the best in the business. Look no further you have found a loving home here.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Look deeper than the Beauty!!!

It is a beautiful setting, but you are paying for it. Some days are good, and others.............you are chasing care and making sure meds are given. They do not pay their help enough. When I received my tour, they prided themselves on very little turnover in the 6 years they had been open. Well, I have seen so many new faces this year, and without name tags...........it is unreal. The communication between shifts is not good. I wonder what it is like when I am not there to keep an eye on things!!! Good care is hard to come by these days...........but when you pay so much.........it should be easier not to worry!!!

Northbridge Companies

We're sorry for your experience with our staff, we hire individuals to provide excellent care to all our residents. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our Executive Director, Jessica Bliss.

After 3 months

I visited a number of sites before making the decision to have my mom stay here. One of the variables that weighted our decision was the fact that she was able to choose a "companion suite" living with another person. Other communities had this option but the companion suites were really one bedroom suites where the living room was converted to a second bedroom. This meant that one of the occupants would have to go through the other's bedroom to get to theirs...and they shared a bath.

Stafford Hill provided a true companion suite with a shared living room and kitchenette. On either side of the shared space is a bedroom with its own walk in closet and separate full bathroom.

Everyone there seems very caring and after 3 months my mom has made friends and seems to be enjoying her new home. There are plenty of activities to keep the residents busy. The staff is excellent in making sure everyone is included who wants to be.

Northbridge Companies

Patricia, thank you so much for your review! Our true companion suites are a wonderful option for many of our residents. We're happy to hear how well your mother is doing at Stafford Hill!

Stafford Hill Assisted Living

It was a very difficult time for me. My father had just passed away and my mother needed Assisted Living accommodations right away. I struggled to find a place on my own, based on recommendations from doctors and friends. After visiting a few places in Southeastern MA that did not meet my mother's needs, I was referred to A Place for Mom. What a relief!

Dianne [Removed] helped me to find just what I needed. She asked a number of questions to help understand my criteria and then recommended 5 Assisted Living homes in the area that met that criteria. We looked at two of them and locked in on the second one in Plymouth, MA. I could not be more pleased.

Northbridge Companies

We're happy to hear the site worked well for you, Michael!

When I showed up for my tour, that was scheduled, they didn't have anyone available to give the tour. It was in an old building. I just didn't have a good feeling. It was clean, and the staff was friendly and everything. I don't know what it was but it wasn't for us, and if you schedule a tour, you should schedule an employee to give the tour.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your review. At Stafford Hill we always have a manager available for a tour - we apologize if there was any miscommunication. If you are still interested, please give Kelly Arnao a call and we'll be happy to show you around.

Too industrial feeling

I looked at this locations when I was looking for care for my loved one. It would have provided the care that we needed, but I did not like the atmosphere, it was very impersonal and industrial, and I wanted somewhere where my loved one would receive more individual care and attention.

Northbridge Companies

We're sorry you got that feeling from our community. We offer a social model along with individualized personal care. If you would like to chat again, don't hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Jessica Bliss.

Seems fine so far, a few issues with activities

This was one of our top picks when we were touring communities, and it is the one we ended up selecting. It's a nice looking place, it's always clean and the staff are friendly and very responsive to the needs of the residents. Everyone always looks well cared for. It was recommended to use by some friends who had placed a loved one there.
One potential issue we've had is that they lost their activities director shortly after we moved in, so the activities program has suffered while they try and find a new one, but I'm sure that will just be a temporary situation.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your review, we hope you are finding the activities program full of new and fun experiences.

Staff didn't talk apt was n...

Staff didn't talk apt was nice don't shared room

Northbridge Companies

If you would like more information on our community, feel free to contact our executive director, Jessica Bliss, anytime by phone or email.

Liked it the best

We chose the Stafford Hill because after looking at several different communities we liked it the best. Overall when you compare it to the other communities in the area it was just the best for our situation.

Northbridge Companies

Thanks, we think so too! :)

Historic Plymouth, with its picturesque harbor, is home to Stafford Hill.

Located less than two miles from the beaches and charming coastline of Massachusetts, Stafford Hill is an Assisted & Independent Living Campus offering a world of service, care and amenities for older adults.

Convenient to historic Plymouth, with close proximity to Jordan hospital, this location, midway between Boston and Cape Cod, provides an ideal setting for area seniors.

The interior design of Stafford Hill captures the warm and welcoming feel of life in a New England town. From activities in our sunroof overlooking a terraced garden, to our library, theater and bistro, our extensive social and cultural calendar assures there is always something available to stimulate your mind, body, and soul.

Independence is treasured at Stafford Hill and our exceptional staff, available 24 hours a day, do all they can to enhance a resident's sense of independence and dignity, while alleviating a family's concern for the safety of their loved one.

Whether assisting with dressing, medication reminders, or simply accompanying a resident for a stroll in the gardens, the staff is always ready with a helping hand. Additionally, Stafford Hill provides a personalized and secure program for the memory impaired.

Our goal is to put a smile on the face of each and every resident ... every day.