Laurelwood at The Pinehills - Plymouth, MA

Impressive Community

My sister, and I am very impressed with this community. My father is doing well since his move, and we know he is in good hands. The staff is amazing, and they are taking very good care of him, and needs. They provide a great, vibrate environment for their residents. Everyone in this community is very kind, and friendly. It is such an amazing facility my sister, and I would live here our self's. We would highly recommend this community, it has worked out well for our family.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Live well, love life!

We I chose Laurelwood for our retirement needs.

If you asked why we chose Laurelwood at the Pine Hills, I think this adequately describes the process.

We isolated our needs:

* We needed to be near our medical support system—BID-Plymouth.
* We needed an independent situation that would transition into assisted living.
* We needed a memory care unit on the premises.
* We needed to find a place that would be cheerful, bright and not depressing on the assumption that for us the next few years might be the most important as my spouse will be able to participate.
* We needed to be in a “rural” environment where we could feel a community outside the facility and enjoy the out-of-doors.
* We needed to be no farther from our kids.
* We needed to be near the very large and caring community of church and friends.
* And finally, we needed a facility where our values were shared— essentially things should be done right, people must be treated with caring and respect, programs should be creative and stimulating, options should be numerous, etc.

2. We visited (true, nearly 2 to 3 years ago) everything in a radius of 50 miles that met the majority of our needs.

3. We found all facilities visited (including but not limited to) Linden Ponds, Wingate and the Villages at Duxbury (where most folks go from our area) to have wonderfully dedicated staff and much to offer. However, none filled all our needs but Laurelwood.

4. We came to the conclusion to rent at Laurelwood, and not to buy, as offered at other facilities. It was the better choice for us.

5. I became involved with Laurelwood a few years before their construction. It quickly became obvious to me, that this was the place for us. They made us feel wanted. They kept in touch. They were flexible in helping to meet our needs. They were always professional. They have become friends! Bottom line, I could not visualize us any other place. This business of getting old is difficult. Getting old with heath issues is even more daunting. I would be crazy not to admit that I am scared, but I feel safe/secure in our decision.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for your kind and thorough review! We're so happy you are pleased with your decision!

Happy parents

My parents moved into Laurelwood at The Pinehills in August of 2016. They have not been this happy in years. The facility is great and the support they are getting is fantastic. It was a great decision.

Northbridge Companies

We're so thrilled to hear your parents are doing so well! Thank you for the kind review!

Relaxed luxury

Laurelwood opened last year in beautiful Pine Hills, in Plymouth, MA. The facility is stunning - open spaces full of light with great views, skylights, patios, etc. All of it in pristine condition, this is, quite simply, a lovely environment. The staff I have interacted with are all pleasant and proactively attentive to the residents. If you're an entertainer, as I am, you can quickly evaluate a facility by how happy its residents are. The folks here would get a very high score indeed... smiling and relaxed, singing along with every song, a very positive environment. Laurelwood is brand new, top shelf and above all, comfortable. An easy place to love.

Northbridge Companies

Thanks for the wonderful review, David!! We truly appreciate all your kind words, and we love having you in to entertain our residents. See you soon!

Exceptional

I thought everything went exceptionally well. They were very open and welcoming and not pushy about making a decision and when I did they were easy to work with and they were very helpful with the move-in and it all went smoothly and my mother is very happy.

Northbridge Companies

Thank you so much for this review! We're glad you had a nice experience here at Laurelwood. If you need anything, feel free to reach out!

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Laurelwood has been a good one, overall. The facility is well kept, and the staff is conscientious and professional, They do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

Thank you so much!

Be careful

A lovely expensive hotel with lots of amenities for those who aren't able to be out & about in the community on their own

Courteous staff with the exception of the resident care director. A distinct lack of communication & empathy. Strictly an administrative paper, pen & phone person. Major objectives appear to be legal self protection & income. Don't expect her to go out her way to accommodate you or your loved one.

If you anticipate a need for assistance with medical care or help other than dressing & housekeeping, best look else.

Poor coordination of services. Many, many problems. Too numerous to recount

Northbridge Companies

Thank you for reviewing us, we apologize for your poor experience. At Laurelwood we pride ourselves for not only offering a beautiful place to live, but an enjoyable one with fantastic staff members. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please ask for our Executive Director, Jenna Anderson at your convenience. We hope to be able to solve this issue for you.

very happy with everything

I am very happy with everything at Laurelwood at The Pinehills. For a place that is just getting underway I am very pleased. Things have worked out great for mom at this facility. Any questions I've had for the staff have been addressed promptly. I am happy and she is happy there also.

Northbridge Companies

We are happy, too! Thanks for the wonderful review :)

Very nice looking place!

I toured this community recently, and I was very impressed by what I saw here! It is a brand new place, and it is absolutely beautiful! All of the staff that I met seemed friendly and professional, and they seemed to have a lot to offer the residents.

Northbridge Companies

We're proud to offer a beautiful place to call home, along with some wonderful staff members to care for any need that may arise. Thanks for the great review!