The Inn at Silver Lake - Kingston, MA

Very nice place, I simply liked other places more. The person that gave my son and I the tour was [name removed] - who mostly spoke to and maintained eye contact with my son instead of me during most of the tour. Just a suggestion, but when providing a tour for a possible client the focus should be on the client and not their son or daughter accompanying them.

A good place for care for mom

I really like the care that my mom is getting here from the care in this community. The staff keeps me informed on her progress. They do offer activities for the residents that want to participate. The community is very clean. I happy to know that she is getting wonderful care for a good value. We would recommend this community for the care to other families.

It Is Engaging

It has been very positive for my friend since moving in. The meals have been good. The care has been very good with no problems. Activities are available for residents. I like that they have public events to engage with the family and guests. They will be dong trick or treating and having a Halloween party.