All American Assisted Living at Wareham - Wareham, MA

All American Assisted Living at Wareham - Wareham, MA has yet not published prices.

Thanksful Dad has found a home

Wonderful place, was difficult for my dad to leave his home after my mom passed. He is so happy and has fit right into this community that is built by a very professional and personable staff. It feels like a home and everyone is so kind and considerate, you see teamwork and unity among the staff and the food is great, activities geared to the ability of my dad since he has slowed over the years.

The location is beautiful and my dad likes to be outside on the beautiful patio overlooking the cranberry bog and wooded lot, if feels like his backyard and that makes me feel good.

Thankful My Mom is So Happy

All American Assisted Living in Wareham is an incredible relief for me in that my mother is so happy and in such a great place. They have built a community environment where the employees and the residents are like a family.

My mom is very social and still capable of being engaged during the day and I was worried she would have had a hard time adjusting, she is more vibrant and has made so many friends. She continues to tell me stories about her days from the great meals to the engaging activities and the friendliness of the staff from the housekeeping staff to the Managing Director. So far so good, and I am confident my mom will continue to be happy in her new "home".

Exceptional Experience- Warm and Caring Staff

This property is absolutely beautiful. The location is like no other and provides residents and families with a home like feeling.
The building itself is under new management and has undergone many positive changes. The staff is extremely warm and genuinely care about the people who live under their roof- it is something you can instantly feel when you walk through the doors.
Any concerns that we have had have been addressed with utmost care and concern and it is a great relief knowing that our mom is safe and happy in her “new normal”.
The transition is not an easy one for someone going from their long-time home to an assisted apartment- but these folks sure do make it as easy as it possibly could be.

How seeet it is

It is the best

Too new!!

When we toured All American Assisted Living, we thought it seemed like they just opened. They needed to get their ducks in a row, The facility itself was very nice, but they were short staffed and did not have many residents. It was not what we were looking for.

Not living up to the hype

This place has only been opened for a few weeks but it is one in a chain. Therefore, not having any twice weekly trips organized because " we are still trying to get things together" is not an excuse. Pus ,on the twice weekly trips that havent started yet, there is room on van for only 2 wheelchairs. This may pose a problem in aot.of residents are in wheelchairs. Hope they get their act together soon .