Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings - Plymouth, MA

The best fit

My loved one is doing well at this community. He likes the food and they keep the community clean. They offer some daily activities. The staff are wonderful and take good care of him. I have already recommended this community.

Top of the line facility !!

I can not say enough good things about this community, this place is a top of the line facility. The memory care unit they have there is excellent. The staff are constantly keeping the residents busy and involved in many different activities throughout the day. My mother also was very welcomed by all of the residents and had made a couple close girlfriends. The chef does an amazing job with the meals they serve and they even offered my family to come enjoy the dinning experience with my mother at no cost.

Very congenial place, the residents were happy and talkative. The staff really seemed to know each person as an individual. High staff to resident ratio.

I highly recommend it. It's very comfortable, it's clean, it doesn't smell. Everything is positive. My mom wasn't too happy with moving into a new place, and now she is very happy, and participates in the activities. I have no negatives about this community!

CNA staff is horrendous

My mother did not participate in any activities. The CNA staff is horrendous.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Your opinion, as well as the quality of care our residents receive, is extremely important to us. Please contact the Executive Director ([removed]) regarding your concerns as it is our goal to customize care to the particular needs of each individual resident.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well overall at Benchmark Senior Living! The people here are very friendly, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they seem to have a lot to offer the people who live here!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please contact our Executive Director at [removed] if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

They are clean and friendly, and quick to respond to needs and concerns.

My only concern is the way the prescriptions are done, the pharmacy they use isn't a preferred pharmacy (at least for our insurance) and this may cause issues. They will work with you and let you change pharmacies but families may want to look into that, or be aware of it. Other than that hiccup we are happy. The food is delicious, I don't know how they get their pork chops so tender. They are clean and friendly, and quick to respond to needs and concerns. There are plenty of activities.

A Place For Mom With Love X

We are very pleased with the help and direction we received from all associated with A Place For Mom.We were extremely fortunate to find a lovely setting at Plymouth Crossings in Plymouth that offer sunny large apartment-like rooms. Very pleased!

Plymouth Crossing at a Glance

I have been very impressed with the staff, services, food and activities at PC. Most important though has been the care and compassion that the nusing aides have demonstrated. My Mom needs level III care which means she needs help with everything from bathing to dressing and everything in between and from what I have observed and what my Mom tells me - the nursing aides and the nurses are very patient, helpful and compassionate. I know it's not easy work at times but they always treat my Mom with respect. I also want to say that Hanna, the food services director and Jane the activites director have been terrific in reaching out and making sure my Mom and our family needs are addressed. They provide personalized service and attention. Kelly the Community Director really helped me with all the details in getting my Mom transitioned into Plymouth Crossing.

from an appearance standpoint - I don't think you could ask for anything more. everything always looks and smells clean and up-to-date. They do a terrific job decorating for the holidays making it feel more like "home".

I think the best wat to say it is that everyone I meet there seems to really be aapssionate about their work and the place they work for and that comes across in how they treat each resident and the family members.

Near busy road Clean no sme...

Near busy road Clean no smell Friendly staff Residence sleeping a lot Some playing bingo watching tv Refer to as harbors Has a studio

Very Nice

This was a very nice community and really had a lot to offer. We chose a different community but it was only because I clicked more with the staff. It really is a very good community and was being considered.

I thought Plymouth Crossings was very...

I thought Plymouth Crossings was very nice. I really liked it because it is much smaller, very clean, alot of staff with the amount of patients. The location is great. And the staff knows everyone by name only 19 residents on the memory care side and total max of 50 on assisted living, 70 staff members, really cater to each residents individual likes and dislikes weather gardening, interior design for Mom or whatever. Very willing to have people help out. Met a guy that takes out the trash daily in the dining room because he likes to, another that sets the tables, another that does all the floral arrangements on the tables etc....

As a former Cleric, the manager is bo...

As a former Cleric, the manager is both compassionate and very kind; I'm sure his former flock misses his wisdom and guidance. I found him to be very concerned, helpful and resourceful.

Plymouth Crossings is a lively suburban hideaway, convenient to shops and amenities, and just minutes from historic, artistic, cultural and retail centers. Our community is a place people love to call home whether their favorite activity is catching up with friends, watching a performance or playing a game of Wii bowling, cards, or Bingo. A patio off the Country Kitchen offers seasonal outdoor dining including picnics and barbeques for families and friends.

If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to remain as independent as possible The Assisted Living lifestyle at Plymouth Crossings offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.

The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.The unique design of the Harbor neighborhood help