St Mary's Manor - Blue Springs, MO

St Mary's Manor - Blue Springs, MO has yet not published prices.

Great Staff

My mother has been in the long term care portion of this facility for almost a year. She suffers short term memory loss and has a very difficult time answering the telephone. The staff is amazing. If I call once and let it ring a few times and then hang up and call back a few minutes later, the staff is always right there to answer the telephone for her. There is nothing more important to my Mom's quality of life than the telephone and her connection to the people in her life who live too far away to visit regularly. Thank you!

So disappointed!

My grandma was in this nursing home for Rehab for a fracture. She left this facility much worse than she was when she went in. My grandma got an infection that they let go for 10 days before they decided to treat her all because the nursing staff was too lazy to collect a specimen. This cdiff infection caused my grandma to become very weak and dehydrated. They didn't seem to care that she had diarrhea and not eating or 10 days (at least). I tried talking to staff and management nobody would return my call nobody seemed to care. I work in healthcare I know the symptoms and finally demanded a hat to get the specimen myself. Now my grandma is back in the hospital fighting for her life. It totally wiped her out!

We might have considered this community but they don't offer single room occupancy you had to share a room and that would not have worked with my mother in law. However, we found the staff to be nice and informative.The community seemed clean and fresh. There really wasn't any need to gather more information since the community could not provide what we needed.

Nice lobby and cafeteria area!!

This was one of my top choices of communities that I had toured for my mother. They had a very nice facility and all of the staff where very friendly during my visit. The building was much older then the other ones but that is not the main thing that made us choose another facility. There was no long term program available and all of the rooms where shared that I had looked at. They did not have any single rooms and my mom would not have liked to have to share with someone else.

Impressed and Happy

She is doing rehab at St Mary's Manor. We love it! I have been really impressed. Mom likes it and is happy.