Bristol Manor of Oak Grove - Oak Grove, MO

Nice pleasant the resident
manager was very helpful. Unfortunately no vacancies.

Nice pleasant the manager was very helpful. Unfortunately no vacancies.

My mother's good care

I am very happy with this community. My mom is happy here and she likes the staff who are caring. The food is very good.She likes a lot of the activities.I like that the community is small and it felt like a good fit for my mom. I would recommend this community to others.

Accommodating Staff!

The community is great, it's small and has a homey feel to it. If people don't like the meals that they are serving they try to make them something they do like. The guy that runs the place lives there with his wife. There are a lot of really good things about Bristol Manor I cannot think of anything bad. The staff encourages everyone to get to know each other and to eat together in the dining room instead of their rooms. They have a living room where they could watch tv together. The reason I chose this one is because the rooms are very large. They provided furniture. They also keep her room very clean.

pitiful; wouldn't pay nor c...

pitiful; wouldn't pay nor consider leaving our parents at this facility.

Services provided at no additional cost:
Private room and private bath
3 nutritious meals per day and snacks
Medication administration including insulin administration
Housekeeping services
Laundry service
Activities

Our company has been providing care for Seniors since 1990 when we built our first Community.
We have served seniors in Oak Grove and the surrounding area for 22 years.
Our community is licensed by the MO Department of Health and Senior Services for 12 residents. Our small service number allows for the staff to really get to know the seniors who live with us – not just as a community resident, but as a person. Moving to a care facility can be frightening for both the resident and their family, but our trained staff help ease the transition with genuine caring, respect, and understanding of the feelings that accompany such a life change. Your loved one’s physical health, mental health, emotional needs and safety are important to us. Finding a community who knows how to address those needs are what we are all looking for, right?
A small community lends more to a large family setting rather than a nursing home setting. Residents have input on meals and activities in their community. It is a definitely a community intended to promote independence with helping hands when needed. Our community bridges the gap between not being able to stay at home alone and not needing the services of a nursing home.
We encourage you to tour our facility, learn more about us, and see the difference for yourself.

Please view our video at http://youtu.be/2x6KQS6411w