St. Mary's Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare - Cherry Hill, NJ

St. Mary's Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

I came to St. Marys for the rehab. The physical therapy staff has been wonderful as well as the nursing staff. They have been excellent to me. I am thankful that I was able to come here because I did not have such a great experience in a former facility. God bless the staff at St. Marys they are my heroes.

St. Mary's Center

Thank you so much for your kind words! At St. Mary's Center we strive to provide our residents with quality care in a warm and loving atmosphere. We will be sure to share your warm words with our staff!

The light has dimmed on a once shining star

This nursing home was formerly St. Mary's catholic nursing home. Any promise by the Camden diocese that it would remain true to it's original premise of providing compassionate and appropriate medical care was lost the minute it was sold. There is daily mass. There may be a religious sister walking the hall or in the office. They will bring a visiting priest(we had a priest out of Philly) into your family meeting when they anticipate displeasure with their treatment of a loved one. The staff has had a major turnover. Quite a few are now at Lion's Gate, the 5 star rated Jewish nursing home in Voorhees. It's ironic that we waited years for an opening on the waiting list for what used to be 'the' nursing home for catholics from all over; then we prayed harder to get out of it and into the Jewish nursing home because they still understand the value of the elderly. Just so disappointed and angry. Read up on any report you can before agreeing to place anyone in this place.

St. Mary's has been such a wonderful place of solace for my family. As my grandmother was getting older and more difficult to take care of with just the help of the family we were lucky enough to find somewhere that made us all feel comfortable. The staff there has been nothing but kind and professional and we love being able to feel comfortable that she is in good hands. They are our angels. I just wanted to thank them for all the love and support. It means the world to all of us.

St. Mary's Center

Thank you for your sweet words! At St. Mary's Center, we strive to create an atmosphere of love and warmth, while providing top quality care. We will be sure to share your heartfelt words with our dedicated and caring staff!

Mother gets wonderful care here and the family is very happy. :)

St. Mary's Center

We were fortunate to find St. Marys. Other nursing homes weren't right for the care my mother needed. The communication with the family and the staff makes us feel comfortable and in the loop with what is going on. Thank you St. Marys.

St. Mary's Center

Thank you for you kind review! At St. Mary's Center, providing our residents with care in a warm and loving environment is our #1 priority! We will be sure to share your kind words with our dedicated staff!

Good rehabilitation

This was a good community during dad's rehabilitation stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. He liked the food and the community was clean. They were encouraging and made sure dad was well taken care of. He really liked staying here. I would recommend this community for rehabilitation.