Avista Healthcare - Cherry Hill, NJ

Avista Healthcare - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Laundry Service / Dry Cleaning
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Review of Avista Healthcare

Everybody was very nice to me and my family. I felt welcomed when I came.

Review of Avista Healthcare

The service is good. My loved one's caretaker has been taking good care of her. She hasn't been complaining about anything. The nurses are very pleasant and helpful. When she hits the call bell they come right away. The staff is very friendly. The facility is very clean.

Review of Avista Healthcare

They are taking good care of my loved one and everything is fine. I like it here. The staff is very friendly.

Review of Avista Healthcare

It was really a shaky road at the beginning, but once we communicated our needs, they did their best to accommodate us well and we are feeling better and getting our needs met. The staff are very compassionate. I am satisfied with the cleanliness.

Review of Avista Healthcare

My mom is trying to get adjusted still, so it's hard. The morning staff are good. On the night staff, there is not a consistent person there. Every day, it's somebody different. The meals could be better. My mom's not loving the food. I'm not sure if she's picking her meals, but she's not liking the food.

Review of Avista Healthcare

The place is clean. It doesn't smell like facilities of that nature usually do. My loved one's room is kept clean. They take good care of her. I did speak to two of the therapists, and one told me they were going to put a calendar in her room to tell us when she has therapy, but I haven't seen it yet. The food isn’t too bad, the meals look pretty good. They look well balanced and tasty.

Review of Avista Healthcare

My loved one seems happy and didn't have any complaints. He loved his rehab. I have spoken to a few of the nurses and they have been pleasant and accommodating, and give good information.

Review of Avista Healthcare

They took great care of my dad.

Review of Avista Healthcare

The food is good. Most of the help is good. Just a few are not so nice. A couple of times I needed medication, I had to wait 1.5 hours for it.

Review of Avista Healthcare

The nurses were all good they came to my loved one with anything she needed.

Review of Avista Healthcare

I love the people. They are so nice! All the nurses, the therapist, everyone. I couldn't ask for my mother to be in a better place. I might come here and stay myself. She gets three meals a day and gets to go on trips and watch movies. I love this place. It's very clean, I bring my service dog and he absolutely adores the people. I tasted some of the meals, and they're good. The staff keeps me informed all the time.

Review of Avista Healthcare

They are treating her very good.

Review of Avista Healthcare

The care is generally good. I wish they would get my parents out of bed more. Both my parents are there. Nursing seems to be very qualified and caring. The therapists there are highly qualified. However, I've been to other places and it doesn't seem like Avista is as well equipped as other rehab facilities in terms of the kinds of equipments they have. I'm very happy with the nursing care. Some of the staff have been very good, but could be more effective. They feed my parents in their room and I would hope for them to be fed in the dining room. I'm there every day and they're very good about updating me.

Review of Avista Healthcare

Better food would make it a 5/5.

Review of Avista Healthcare

It would be better if it looked a little bit more modern and more cheery, but I would still recommend this facility 1,000 times over. I met with two different therapists and they are both excellent. The nursing care is very good. The meals look decent to me.

Review of Avista Healthcare

My loved one went in feeling okay, but came back feeling sick. When I asked how she was, they said she was okay but she came back with oxygen and medication to take. Somebody there lied, and the social worker said that my loved one wouldn't need anything.

My loved one is happy there. He eats everything they serve. They are great at keeping me informed. Anything he needs or they have to ask about, they call me and ask.

Although my loved one complains a lot, the PT people are really good. She was having pureed food for about a week and that was a little longer then she was supposed to, so she was not happy about that. Otherwise it’s been a very good experience.

I'd recommend Avista Healthcare to a loved one!

I would recommend Avista Healthcare to a friend.

The facility is clean. They haven't contacted me much to update me about my loved one.

Avista Healthcare is a premier rehabilitation and nursing facility located in the heart of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, with quick and easy access to major highways and public transportation. Avista Healthcare provides excellent care and a high quality of life in a home-like, dignified setting for all of our residents. Avista Healthcare is a full-service facility with a comprehensive range of short and long term rehabilitative services to adults of all ages.
Resident care is provided in a warm and nurturing environment with consideration and respect. The staff at Avista Healthcare are trained and committed to the well being of our residents. Avista Healthcare staff work together with residents and family members to meet all needs.