Silver Healthcare Center - Cherry Hill, NJ

Silver Healthcare Center - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

Philosophy:

At Silver Healthcare Center, we understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere for our patients and their families. We go out of the way to ensure each patient and their loved ones feel informed and empowered. It is important for us to bridge any communication gaps and facilitate an open dialogue between patients, their loved ones, and staff.

The customer service program was developed to provide an additional level of care for our residents. We are proud of the service we provide our guests and believe this customer service program truly distinguishes us from the other assisted living facilities. We provide state-of-the-art amenities and services to enhance our guest experience.

Our staff is always available to answer questions and serve the needs of each patient.

Our clinical services include post-acute short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, and specialty care. The staff works with residents and their families to create a comprehensive personal care plan to meet personal and medical recovery goals. Our specialty care best suits those needing complex clinical capabilities, dialysis treatment, ventilator care, respite care, and hospice and palliative care.

A State Certified Behavioral Health Specialty Unit dedicates itself to improving the quality of life by addressing mental health and medical needs. The integrated short-term rehabilitative programs serve as a path to recovery by offering comprehensive therapies, treatment protocols, and support from all staff members. The long-term care at Silver Healthcare Center can best be described as a home away from home while providing superior health maintenance.

The short-term care unit was designed with comfort and tranquility in mind. We focus on maximizing recovery as quickly and safely as possible. Physical, occupational, and speech therapy is offered seven days a week to speed up recovery time. Our facility also features laboratory and radiology services. Additional therapies include respiratory, restorative, cognitive, IV antibiotic, pain management, dialysis services, ultrasound/heat treatments, and functional electrical stimulation. Personal concierge services also ensure our patients are as comfortable as possible when undergoing these therapies.

• Speech Therapy
  • Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy

They helped me back on my feet so that I could return to Cherry Hill Senior Living.

Silver Healthcare Center Done Right By Me

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to the excellent staff that gives the clientele of this establishment, tender love, and care. This gratitude extends to the doctors, nurses, aides, receptionists, etc. Silver Healthcare Center is a wonderful place to get your rehabilitation and really makes you feel at home! I can't say thank you enough!!!!

God Bless

From A Happy Patient

I want to start by saying, I have been a resident at Silver Healthcare Center for awhile and have been away from my home for almost 13 months.
I'd like to congratulate them on their excellent staff, starting with therapy, who helped me become independent from being wheelchair bound previously.
The excellent staff from Nursing and therapy and activities, CNA's Housekeeping and Kitchen.
Everyone was very warm in welcoming me and very helpful, especially to reach my independence, so I can go home.
Everyone was very warm and welcoming to me and helpful especially to reach my independence, so I can go home. It has been a pleasure being here. Thanks for the good care, Their staff are very caring and listen when I had to talk and I have made new friends from my time at Silver Healthcare.

My wonderful stay at Silver Healthcare Center in Cherry Hill

I am not great at writing but i do want to thank the people who took good care of me and were kind to me. There were many aides who cared for me at silver healthcare center and all deserve praise. The food was good and even the cleaning people were polite and helpful.

Felt like an old hospital. Could have been homier.

Silver Healthcare Center In Cherry Hill for the best rehabilitation!

I had a wonderful experience at the silver healthcare center in cherry hill nj. the staff and therapy were wonderful and we could not have been more satisfied.