Silver Healthcare Center - Cherry Hill, NJ

Silver Healthcare Center - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

My mother can be really hard to deal with, and the therapists are really good with her! They really work hard with her. The nurses are very busy. The aides are all good. The food they are giving her looks okay. When I ask questions, they answer everything.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receive the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

So far it's good. The social workers and doctors are really nice and they call me all the time to keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to assist your loved one in a quick recovery and inform you of the progress. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

From what I have heard I think my loved one is doing better. So far everything is great. It looks very clean and the care they are giving her is very good from what I understand.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare your loved one's health and happiness come first. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare Center.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

I am very satisfied. The service is good and in general the nurses and the staff and managers are friendly. I see that the meals are healthy. They give fruit and vegetables and protein. The social worker is very good and she has been very helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare it is our priority to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

Only one nurse comes around. The nurses don't have any power to do anything and there are no doctors. They are short staffed. The place needs to be updated. It is very depressing. The food is bland. The communication is not professional. I don't like the way they talk about patients.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to ensure our patients of a friendly and clean atmosphere. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

My loved one is being taken care of. She says everything is going fine. It is nice and I am glad she is there and she is being taken care of. When they brought her there it took an hour or more for a nurse to see her but since then it has been fine. She is improving with the therapy care. The staff is very friendly and they treat her great, but she waits a while to get help. She says she is hungry. We are there every day so we are informed. When we ask they answer our questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to assist your love one in the quick recovery she deserves and inform you of her progress here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

When I brought my mom in, she was in terrible shape. Now, she is looking a whole lot better. I like that she doesn't have to wait around for somebody to come. I like that someone can come fairly quickly to attend to her needs. My mom says she likes the meals a lot. The staff have kept me quite well informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare Center we provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare Center we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

My loved one is doing fine. The therapy is pretty good. The cleanliness is alright. Sometimes the staff tell her they're coming right back, and they don't. They told her the time she was supposed to be fed, and they didn't come back. She can't do it for herself. My loved one says that they haven't bathed her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to ensure our patients receive the care they deserve. We truly apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

This is my mom's second time there. I like the atmosphere. It is more sociable for her. They call me up, and whenever I am there to visit my mom, they give me an update. If I ask questions, they are on top of it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to be providing such an amazing experience for your loved one here at Silver Healthcare Center. Your feedback means a lot to us.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

Silver is better than the other places we've been in. The place is cleaner than even some of the hospitals I've been to! I am very impressed. We are pleased with the therapy so far. They're very good with getting these patients to do what they need to do. I've mostly talked with the aides, and they do pop in. It seems like there is always someone around. Anytime I've asked them anything, they're very nice and very friendly. They're always floating around the building. Everyone is friendly, from the nurses to the maintenance men. The bathrooms are clean and the beds are made. The eating tables are cleaned promptly after meals, the bedside tables are clean. My sister is a picky eater, and a slow one. She said the chicken was dry and doesn't eat some of the things they serve. Only one person has proactively kept me informed, but when I've asked anything they have answered my questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

They help my loved one and clean her up very well. They are very mindful of her. Her nurse is very informative. She answers my questions. The staff are all very helpful and informative. They answer all of my questions. They are friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we provide the care you and your loved one deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The service there for my loved one has been so great for him. It is very clean. My loved one is very a picky eater, and he is eating. They are really up on informing me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

My dad says their food is good. My dad says in the morning he goes to therapy, and he does say it is really good. They do not talk with me about him. Every day I go there, I wait to talk with them. I asked them if they make an appointment to see the doctor, and they have not made an appointment. It is a big place, but they need more caring from the staff.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to accommodate everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

Things have been going well. My loved one seems to be doing much better there. Today, when I went, he was really agitated. He said he was afraid of his nurse, and she had moved him really harshly. I went out to the desk and told them he was very agitated, so they switched. He is reasonably happy most of the time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide your loved one with the care he deserves. We are truly sorry for any negative experience you may have had. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The therapists are awesome! They let the family get involved and they answer our questions. The rest of the staff was good to me. The girls in activities are just wonderful, they have been very helpful to my brother. The administrator has been very awesome in helping us. She went above and beyond for us. The room is clean, the facility is fairly clean. The meals are good. They always bring his meals to him, and he likes them. Communication has been great and very thorough. The first week it was bad, but I had a meeting with the nursing manager, and she took care of all of the issues that we had, so for everything after that, I would say things have been great. The nurses were very hard to deal with at the beginning, but that was resolved after the meeting as well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible here at Silver Healthcare. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

I love the social worker and the woman at the front desk and they always give me an answer to my questions. There was one aide that was very good. They are all always polite and courteous. They seem to be understaffed, and it has been challenging. Continuity would be good, with aides working with the same patients. The dietitian is working with the restrictions on my loved one's diet to set him up with a good meal plan. I have not been kept informed unless I contact them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to assist your love one in every way possible and inform you of his/her progress. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

I wish the communication was a little better. I think that is where they could do better.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to accommodate you in every way possible. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The therapist is good. I like him. One nurse is really nice. I had to change my father myself. My father has a wound that needs to be packed. The bandage for the wound was on the wrong part of his body. When I walked into the building, there was a bad smell. The social worker did call me and asked certain questions about my father's health.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The facility is very clean at least. No one at the facility seems aware of some of my brother's medical history. No one is there to even check on him. At this point, I'm better off watching him myself. I was hoping he would get better care here. I don't really see the nurses. They don't come into his room. Don't really see the aides either. First day he was there, he didn't even get pills he needed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide the care you and your loved one deserve. We truly apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

It is very clean. The staff are very attentive and friendly. The nurses are all awesome. I think they should change their menus and have different things to eat.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Silver Healthcare. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

It's a nice place. The staff are all very nice. They're on a first-name basis with us. It is very clean. My loved one doesn't complain about the food and eats double. They do well at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to keep a clean and friendly atmosphere here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

I am very happy there. The meals are good, and my loved one likes everything. They are very good at keeping me informed. If I ask questions about my loved one's blood work, they show me the reports and everything. A couple things, like the chicken, are dry, but they were helpful in changing the food and added gravy so she could eat it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

It's been good so far. My dad has been there before. The staff are all nice and helpful. It is a clean place. My dad is picky, but the meals seem okay. They are very good with communication. They talked to my brother today.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy we can provide such a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The facility was clean and everyone was nice. Everyone was very friendly. The communication with the nurses could be improved. There was no communication unless I approached them. One issue I was confused about was when tests were done, and they still did not give me the numbers I asked for. There were communication problems with trying to find where things were and records. Maybe they were short-staffed. This is the only downside I had. Otherwise, it was great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the best experience possible here at Silver Healthcare. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

They are really good at paying attention. The facility is really clean. The nurses have been very helpful. The staff are very friendly. They give me a phone call whenever necessary.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your love ones with a clean and friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

The nurses are fine. My loved one complains that the meals are cold. I know they have a lot of people to take care of. He wants me to buy a microwave to heat his own meals. They do not call me and I do talk with them when I am there. They let my loved one know what is going on.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Silver Healthcare. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare Center

My loved one said she's very dissatisfied with her patient care. They're not changing her sheets. The food's coming cold. She's not getting the attention she needs to be provided. She had to wait a week for the sheets to be cleaned. The floors are dirty. I heard of an incident where a full urinal sat in her room for a week.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve here at Silver Healthcare. We truly apologize for your unfortunate experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

What it's like for short term compared to long term care is as different as night and day. My mother was there in long term and we got her transferred elsewhere. I've kept my dog in better places.

Judah Gutwein

We are very sorry to hear of your poor experience and will use this as constructive feedback to better our program. We strive to earn a 100% customer satisfaction rate and will redouble our efforts to achieve this. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Review of Silver Healthcare

They were very welcoming. I met with my loved one's physician a couple times, which I liked. I met other people here and they are very good. I like what I see so far. The nurses have been responsive. My loved one gets her meals in her room, which is not as smooth a process as it could be. That might be because she is new. Follow up from the admission staff is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Silver Healthcare. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare

I appreciate the time they took to talk with me about my loved one. They are very good at keeping me informed about her care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we consider our patients and their loved ones our family. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Review of Silver Healthcare

They are working with my loved one to get his pain management under control. We had a care meeting and they were very supportive and informative. It can take a while before spills get cleaned up.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare we do the best we can to provide you and your loved one the care you deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare

We got there Friday and they didn't get my loved one a meal until Sunday. We brought her food on Saturday. The first couple of days it seemed as though nobody wanted to pay attention to her or knew what was going on. The nursing care has been bad on the weekends.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one the care you deserve here at Silver Healthcare. We truly apologize for any negative experiences you may have had. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Silver Healthcare

Of all the people we came across, only one employee did their job correctly and provided care correctly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you and your loved one are provided with the proper care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Silver Healthcare

There was one nurse and one aide that were very good, but in general the nursing care was not very satisfactory. The aides were good. Some staff were very friendly and some were not. The meals were very undesirable and my loved one did not get the right food for his diet. The food was always cold. My loved one was supposed to be on an antibiotic, and he did not get it for five days. He went a day and a half without pills for blood pressure and his heart. They said they did not have them. It was hard to talk with people and the ringer for the room was broken. My loved one was left sitting for hours.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide a wonderful experience for our residents and we are terribly sorry for yours. Your feedback is appreciated.

I was at this facility for surgery and rehab. I spent about two months at Silver Health Care after a very intensive surgery. I had the pleasure of meeting the entire administrative staff, who were extremely caring and made my stay a pleasant one. I feel like they became my family. If I had any concerns, they were addressed in a professional manner and a timely fashion. The nurses and aides were very supportive, caring and compassionate. I had the same nurse from day one until the day I left. She was the most awesome nurse, not only in her professionalism, but also her personality. There were many different rooms that you could go into to watch television and also a fireplace living room, to make you feel more at home instead of being confined to your room. I thank each and every one of the staff for a pleasant stay and for making me feel really cared about.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jodi for your heartwarming review. We truly consider our patients to be our family. Your feedback is deeply appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

I think it's very good. It seems like my loved one needs more therapy, and he's going to talk to the doctor about getting more therapy. It's very clean, it's a nice place. He likes pretty much everything they feed him!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to provide our patients with all the care they need. We really appreciate you reaching out. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

I’d recommend Silver Healthcare to a friend! When I'm not there someone calls me or I will call them, and they will tell me how my loved one is doing.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the wonderful experience you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

It is a very good facility overall. A lot of times when you need a nurse you can't really find one. One time my loved one was falling out of bed and for 15-20 minutes he was pushing the button to get a nurse. You have to walk all over the facility to find a nurse. The facility is kept clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to ensure your loved one the care he deserves. We deeply apologize for this unfortunate experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Health Care.

I would recommend Silver Healthcare to a loved one.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Silver Health Care!

She seems to be very happy with the rehab. One of the things that my mom has mentioned is the poor food quality. Also, she and her roommate just don't seem to click, so they said that they are going to work on finding my mom another room. It seems like when there has been an issue they have immediately called us.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Silver Healthcare Center your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We really appreciate your feedback.

The place is very clean. They have called me a couple of times to update me. My loved one told me that the nurses are not around very often. They don't do what they're supposed to with his medications. He asks them for things and it takes a long time for him to get them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide your loved one with the best possible care. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is deeply appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

No problems here

No problem here. I enjoyed working with therapy to get better. Nursing care was very good. No improvements needed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Donald for your review. We do our best to accommodate you in every way possible. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

They helped me back on my feet so that I could return to Cherry Hill Senior Living.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Kathleen for your review. We are so pleased to have been a part in your recovery here at Silver Healthcare Center. Your feedback means the world to us.

Silver Healthcare Center Done Right By Me

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to the excellent staff that gives the clientele of this establishment, tender love, and care. This gratitude extends to the doctors, nurses, aides, receptionists, etc. Silver Healthcare Center is a wonderful place to get your rehabilitation and really makes you feel at home! I can't say thank you enough!!!!

God Bless

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you John for your wonderful feedback. We are blessed to have a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members here at Silver Healthcare. Your review is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

From A Happy Patient

I want to start by saying, I have been a resident at Silver Healthcare Center for awhile and have been away from my home for almost 13 months.
I'd like to congratulate them on their excellent staff, starting with therapy, who helped me become independent from being wheelchair bound previously.
The excellent staff from Nursing and therapy and activities, CNA's Housekeeping and Kitchen.
Everyone was very warm in welcoming me and very helpful, especially to reach my independence, so I can go home.
Everyone was very warm and welcoming to me and helpful especially to reach my independence, so I can go home. It has been a pleasure being here. Thanks for the good care, Their staff are very caring and listen when I had to talk and I have made new friends from my time at Silver Healthcare.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. It has been our pleasure to provide you with such a wonderful experience here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your feedback.

My wonderful stay at Silver Healthcare Center in Cherry Hill

I am not great at writing but i do want to thank the people who took good care of me and were kind to me. There were many aides who cared for me at silver healthcare center and all deserve praise. The food was good and even the cleaning people were polite and helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Catherine for your review. Nothing makes us happier here at Silver Healthcare than making you happy. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Felt like an old hospital. Could have been homier.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your feedback.

Silver Healthcare Center In Cherry Hill for the best rehabilitation!

I had a wonderful experience at the silver healthcare center in cherry hill nj. the staff and therapy were wonderful and we could not have been more satisfied.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Sharma for your review. We do our best to provide all of our patients with a wonderful experience here at Silver Healthcare. We really appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Silver Healthcare.

Philosophy:

At Silver Healthcare Center, we understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere for our patients and their families. We go out of the way to ensure each patient and their loved ones feel informed and empowered. It is important for us to bridge any communication gaps and facilitate an open dialogue between patients, their loved ones, and staff.

The customer service program was developed to provide an additional level of care for our residents. We are proud of the service we provide our guests and believe this customer service program truly distinguishes us from the other assisted living facilities. We provide state-of-the-art amenities and services to enhance our guest experience.

Our staff is always available to answer questions and serve the needs of each patient.

Our clinical services include post-acute short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, and specialty care. The staff works with residents and their families to create a comprehensive personal care plan to meet personal and medical recovery goals. Our specialty care best suits those needing complex clinical capabilities, dialysis treatment, ventilator care, respite care, and hospice and palliative care.

A State Certified Behavioral Health Specialty Unit dedicates itself to improving the quality of life by addressing mental health and medical needs. The integrated short-term rehabilitative programs serve as a path to recovery by offering comprehensive therapies, treatment protocols, and support from all staff members. The long-term care at Silver Healthcare Center can best be described as a home away from home while providing superior health maintenance.

The short-term care unit was designed with comfort and tranquility in mind. We focus on maximizing recovery as quickly and safely as possible. Physical, occupational, and speech therapy is offered seven days a week to speed up recovery time. Our facility also features laboratory and radiology services. Additional therapies include respiratory, restorative, cognitive, IV antibiotic, pain management, dialysis services, ultrasound/heat treatments, and functional electrical stimulation. Personal concierge services also ensure our patients are as comfortable as possible when undergoing these therapies.