Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Mount Laurel, NJ

Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Mount Laurel, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything has gone well since we arrived and we are so pleased with this facility. In the past she has received low quality care at other facilities. This facility has finally given my loved one the care she needs. She is happy and so am I.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mom is doing well. So far everything is going well. We like many of the staff members.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Laurel Brook is much better than other facilities. I visit every day and they have really gotten to know us and greet us. They are very nice! They are making great upgrades to the building. The other residents are also very friendly. I go to the social area and they had live music entertainment. I went outside to listen to the live music with the other residents and it was very nice to have this. The nurses are excellent. They seem very aware and when I ask questions they take care of it as soon as they can! The aides keep him very clean. They are very good at getting him to cooperate. He accepts their help, whereas before at other facilities this didn't happen. The place is very clean too! They do such a good job at this. The bathrooms are clean and everything. The food is a bit bland. They could use more seasonings.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There have been a few hiccups. In terms of care there are no problems. There was mix up with the clothes. The therapists are doing a good job. They are kind and helpful, and real friendly. We like the head nurse. We like the activities coordinator too and one of the aides is very nice.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff are helpful and informative. I think that initially she was disappointed and the staff went out of their way to help her. She is getting more PT to get better. She is very unhappy with the meals though.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend Laurel Brook overall, although my loved one had some equipment-related problems.

Review of Laurel Brook Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My only real concern pertains to the diet they have her on. I plan on meeting with the dietitian to go over this.

Review of Laurel Brook

Everybody is great and the care is very good. So far I am very pleased. The cleanliness is excellent. As far as I know the food is good. My loved one likes all of the staff so far.

Review of Laurel Brook

So far, I've been very pleased. I have no complaints. I like the communication. I have had a lot of communication so far, particularly with the social worker. I am very impressed by the nurses. I noticed a little bit of smell from one hallway to another. The kitchen staff seem to be catering to my loved one. They noticed that he likes the soup, and give him double soup.

Review of Laurel Brook

They take good care for my dad at a personal level. The place is spotless.

Review of Laurel Brook

Everyone seems informative. They are doing the best they can for my loved one. She is improving with the therapy. The nurses seem good. There are no odors and it is very clean. The meals are very good.

Review of Laurel Brook

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and attentive. The room was clean and private. My loved one was happy with the facility. It was clean. The meals were fine.

Review of Laurel Brook

They are great. The facility is old but clean.

Review of Laurel Brook

They have been very helpful with the transition to this place. It is very clean. My loved one likes the meals.

Review of Laurel Brook

The nurses have been helpful. Everyone is very friendly. It looks very good. My loved one injured himself, and they took care of it, but they didn't notify me. I would have liked to be called about that.

Review of Laurel Brook

Overall, I am happy. They keep my loved one active and clean. He looks pretty healthy. They are easy to talk to and they are team oriented. They are committed to getting him back to health. It is a very clean facility. They call me to tell me how he's doing from time to time and they are responsive to my calls. It is easy to contact them.

Review of Laurel Brook

The first day, several people came to my loved one's room to introduce themselves, which I liked. It's been a pleasant experience. Every time I've gone there, the room is clean.

Review of Laurel Brook

The nurses are knowledgeable but short handed. The meals are good.

Review of Laurel Brook

The nurses are great. It is very clean. The food appears to be good. We had a family meeting and they gave me lots of information.

Review of Laurel Brook

The therapy is not intense enough and my loved one does not have a schedule for it. There is not enough attentiveness. He was left sitting in a wet diaper for a long time, and his diapers were the wrong size.

Review of Laurel Brook

My loved one had a few bumps in the road when she first got there, but the therapists and nurses are nice and the facility is clean. The meals are not good, so I bring food to her. They do not call me about her care. I have to call to get information.

Review of Laurel Brook

The rehab was excellent. The service was terrible and the food was terrible. Sometimes you have to wait over an hour for help to the bathroom. Most of the nurses were okay. Most of the aides were bad.

Laurel Brook Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a brand new Marquis Health Services community, proudly introducing a new level of post acute care and skilled nursing services to the Burlington and Camden counties. Our warm and welcoming center offers everything you need to return home your healthiest self.