Legend of Lititz - Lititz, PA

Legend of Lititz - Lititz, PA has yet not published prices.

I placed my Husband in the memory care section December 2017. He has been there for two months and I am thrilled with the care that he is getting. I come to see him twice a day and he is clean and neat. He seems happy and taken care of. The nurses and care people are wonderful and keep him busy and functioning to the best of his ability. His room is clean and his laundry done well. My husband likes the food. When he requests something else they have no problem getting it for him. I am happy knowing he is safe . I truly recommend Signature .

pretty good place for mom

very nice facility and friendly personnel - have a very good activities program - somewhat limited on medical aid and therapy -their food could be improved a little but is satisfactory - they have a very nice snack room and small movie theatre - they have a laundry room and a hair dressing room - the actual rooms are very nice

Signiture Senior Living

My mother has been staying at Signature Senior for almost two months now, and so far, it has been a very good experience. Going in, I had no idea that my mother would be able to have as much independence as she does here. The staff is friendly, and I appreciate that. The Facility is relatively new and very nice, and the courtyard they have has been perfect for enjoying the beautiful weather we’ve been having. The activities director is great as well. There’ Bingo, games, crafts, classes, and live music to keep the residents stimulated. Really my only complaint is that mealtimes are not very smooth running. They have no separate staff for the dining room. The caretaking staff doubles as the dining staff, and it just seems like no one is in charge. Other than that, the community is excellent.

Helpful Staff, New, Clean Community.

My husband is living at Signature Senior, and so far, the experience has been very good. I love the cleanliness of the place. It is new, and it’s only about 60% full right now so they don’t appear to have a lot of activities, but the staff is very helpful. The person who processed us for admission was extremely considerate and patient. The quality of the food is also fine, but the variety could use improvement as my husband doesn't like fish or chicken. It took him a while to ask for alternatives, but it seems the kitchen staff is willing to accommodate when requested. Overall, our experience with Signature has been positive, and I would definitely recommend it to others.