Evergreen Estates - Lancaster, PA

Feeling relived that Mom is in Evergreen Estates

Having shopped around and then toured Evergreen Estates some 15 months before Mom needed to be in a facility, my sister and I am sure we made the correct choice.

We moved her in quickly when the time became necessary.

The staff was prepared for her acclimate to here new surroundings.

There were a few bumps in the road, however the staff worked very hard to make mom comfortable while at the same time communicating with us through the transition.

Mom has made may friends and enjoys the activities that are offered, especially Bingo night.

My sister and I couldn't be happier, especially since she is right down the road from us.

All apartments, too expensive

All apartments, too expensive

A place for Mom

She loves it there! We love to visit and join her in many of the activities. A really great place!

Everything's Going Well

Everything seems to be going very well there at this time. I haven't spent too much time there, but the times that we have talked to the staff they are all very helpful. I get the newsletter, which featured two pictures of my mother. I was concerned that she would feel cooped up inside because she is an outside person, but they organized a hike and there was a picture in the newsletter of my mother looking like her young self again. Everything looks so well maintained, and everyone seems to be living life to the best of their ability.

Evergreen Estates Retirement Community is committed to giving the type of care that we would want and expect in a home where we would place our own parents and loved ones. Evergreen Estates Retirement Community is owned and operated by Bob and Kathy Schober and is the sister facility to Country View Manor, where since 1987 they have been serving Lancaster County.

At Evergreen Estates Retirement Community we have continued with our philosophy of overstaffing so that our residents not only receive the daily care they require, but also the little extras that make them feel secure, special and most importantly, at home.

Needless to say we are very proud of our established, unsurpassed reputation and look forward to providing you and your loved ones with peace of mind, dignity and loving care that is second to none.
 Providing 3 Levels of
Personal Care
 Assistance with ADL
 Expedited Admission
Process
 No buy-in or application fee
 LPN on staff 24 hrs daily