Oak Leaf Manor South - Millersville, PA

This place is excellent, I recommend them.

My Mom lives here currently and so far things seem to be going okay. There have been ups and downs but overall it’s been fine. The staff is good and are doing their very best to help her feel comfortable. They’re very nice and try to make sure she gets her medications and meals. We have no complaints at all. The facility provides a few activities for the residents. Recently, for the holidays, they had schoolkids come in to sing carols and gave the residents gifts. My Mom says the food is very good and the menu has quite a variety available. The facility is kept clean and looks very good.

Great staff but lack of communication

I picked this facility because the residents here fit our style. The staff here and the level of care they give my Wife is good. They really treat her well and they do the best they can with what they have. The building itself is very well kept and clean. For activities, they take residents on field trips, bingo games, and worship services. The only reason why they are getting a 3 is for their communication. I have asked them a lot of questions and the communication back and forth isn’t as good as what I would have liked it to be. I would recommend this community to other families.

So far,so good!

We chose Oak Leaf because it was closest and it forced my loved one to be a little more self-sufficient. So far, my loved one is doing good since his move. He has had a hard time adjusting, but they are taking good care of him and keeping him safe. The facility itself is clean and maintained well.