Signature Senior Living Lancaster - Lancaster, PA

Signature Senior Living Lancaster - Lancaster, PA has yet not published prices.

Perfect for my mom. People appear well groomed, there were no people bored in hallways, staff were relaxed and engaging. The apartments were large, clean, and personalized.

New plush facility

I was looking for a facility for my Wife and we were able to tour this community. The administrator who gave us the tour was very nice. The building itself looked great and it was brand new. What I really liked is that they have a great courtyard and even a bowling alley. The only reason why we did not go to the facility is that the atmosphere and people felt too plush. I would recommend this facility to other families.

The place is beautiful. At this time there is not a small one bedroom available.

Open House

This is a very beautiful community it is new and I got to attend the open house where they encouraged us to walk around and ask questions. The staff was friendly and they offer a lot of amenities for the residents, it would definitely be worth booking a tour here.

Care and Comfort

This was a nice community for care. We like the staff and the community was clean and maintained. We really like the menu of the meals that are available.The activities were very helpful for her and she liked the small trips away from the community.We would recommend the care at this community for other families and there loved ones.

A nice community

This is a newer shiny community. The people I met at this community were nice. We liked this community, however they start with personal care and I did not feel my parents were ready for this type of care.

A nie respite stay for my mom

My mom was at Signature Senior Living Lancaster for respite care so she was only there for two weeks. Her stay went very well and she enjoyed joining in their activities, bingo and the readers that came and read to them out in the garden area. My mom also enjoyed going to the dining area, the food was good and she liked visiting with the other residents while they ate.
I was happy with the care she got while there and I would recommend Signature Senior Living to my family and friends.