Oak Leaf Manor North - Landisville, PA

Oak Leaf Manor North - Landisville, PA has yet not published prices.

My Mom really likes it here

When my Mom’s needs changed, we had to find a new place for her to live. We found this place and it’s been going really well. The staff has been very helpful and they’re very understanding of who she is as a person and what her needs are. I really like the facility and she enjoys the activities. They provide a calendar each month for the activities for anyone who wants to participate. The building itself is not as big as some other facilities, but it’s very nice and cozy. Everyone knows her by name, even the downstairs business staff, which surprises me. I really don’t have any complaints and I would recommend them.

Efficient Staff

So far, our experience with Oak Leaf Manor has been a good one. The staff seems very efficient with what they do, and the really do care about the residents. The food looks very nutritious, and they seem willing to make accommodations to the residents dietary needs. When I visit, there always seems to be activities going on as well. I'm really impressed with this lively, comfortable community.

Great place for my sister

This community is great. They communicate with me very well. They know my sister on a personal level. They offer physical therapy for her. [Removed] is always on top of the medical issues. The lady who answers the phone is very lovely and responsive when I call she'll get me to the right person. The caregivers are nice and attentive. The food is good and she goes to the dining area 3x a day. I feel like we are getting our money's worth they do everything for her. The only downside to this community is no nursing staff. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

The staff are great

I am very pleased with my mom's move here and she is happy with her room which is a shared room and it is spacious. My mom has had some medical issues and will need surgery and the staff here have been great in working with us, their very attentive and caring. Mom likes going to the dining room and visiting with the other residents and she likes the food which is a plus. There are a lot of different activities offered to the residents and I would definitely recommend coming for a tour to see this community.