St. James Villas* - Crete, IL has yet not published prices.

My visit.

This community did not seem as clean as the community we chose. They were a little lower in price and I guess you get what you pay for. The people I met were nice. This community was a little larger than we were looking for.

Not what we were looking for..

I did not tour the St. James Manor and Villas myself but based on what my loved ones told me, the place felt more like a hospital than a home. It was not what my mother needed. We wanted something that would feel more like home to her.

The doors should be closed!

My mother was put here for rehab. They did nothing but push her to the side in a wheel chair. When My family decided to move her many of her posessions disapeared including her glasses. They offered no help at all with finding or replacing her items. When it was time to move her I had to put her into my vehicle from her wheel chair by myself with no help provided from the staff. My mother is at a new facility where I have seen improvement within days. St. James had her for three months. A waste of time and money! If you don't care about your loved ones bring them here!