St. James Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Saint James, NY

St. James Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Saint James, NY has yet not published prices.

never again

My dad was there 26 hrs only because it was a nightmare. place was under staffed and in experienced.Never again.

Never again

Horrible health care. They are under staffed and the nurses are not friendly and incompetent.

Rehab experience

Amazing facility. Staff goes above and beyond. Administration is very attentive and involved. I would recommend everyone to go for rehab here.

execlent physical therapy

Clean rooms good food nice caring staff physical therapy got my dad back on his feet walking again

St. James rehabilitation review

St. James rehabilitation services has turned out to be the worst choice for my husbands cardiac rehabilitation. The facility appears nice at first look the the patient care is terrible. No showers given to patients on the weekend, rooms not kept clean, food is terrible. Caregiver and doctor response to patient needs is terrible. Took almost 24 hours to see a doctor or what was actually a nurse practitioner after my husband was having an acute gout attack. I can't even imagine the poor patients that don't have a family member advocating for them. Don't know how much better other places are but st. James would not be recommended by me. Do not be fooled by the first look appearance!!

[removed] Wedding Ring/Poor care

Patient sits in wheel chair for 12 hours/day. No stimulation, no attention. Vulnerable to urinary tract infection which Mom acquired. Dad found Mom slumped in wheelchair - went to nurses station where everyone panicked and had her rushed to University Hospital.

Half the staff showed some attention - other half was obviously just a job to get through the day.

Never took wedding ring off for 61 years - mysteriously went missing on 2nd day - never recovered - no one seemed to care.

Called Administrator and asked him to speak with my 87 year old Dad and assure him about my mother's care. He said he would and took my phone # saying he would call me back. 4 weeks later still waiting for his call.

Couldn't recommend St. James Rehab and Healthcare Center.

Cleanliness was above average

Cleanliness was, I would say, above average. That was the thing they did the best. The only activities they had consistently were movies, bingo and once a month a one man band kind of thing. there were two people to a room, and they could bring a tv or dresser but the rest was hospital beds and felt very much like a hospital.