Silver Birch of Hammond - Hammond, IN

Silver Birch of Hammond - Hammond, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Silver Birch is a fun place to live. You can meet new people, enjoy activities, play games, and have quiet time. You are treated with respect and your opinion is valued. The receptionist is the best, friendly and helpful. The while staff will extend themselves to lend a helping hand whenever needed.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Nice community. Great tour with [name removed]. My mother may not qualify but if she does she would definitely love to live there.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Always nice people. When we visit, residents look happy. They eat a lot and have activities. Activity director is really fun and jokes with the residents a lot to keep them happy.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Love it my family help anyone when I can. Get along with everyone. I love the service love the staff they all are there when you need them. Food is great.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

I am a all time visitor at Silver Birch. The residents and staff are so friendly, I am always greeted with a welcoming smile, I'm invited to parties there, it's always amazing and fun at the Silver Birch.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

From the administration staff to the house keeping, all staff members are professional and diligent in service. Every request that I have asked has been acted on in a timely fashion. Above all the personnel at Silver Birch all carry their hearts on their sleeves and go well beyond their job descriptions. I would recommend Silver Birch to anyone.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

moved here July 2017 with the help of [name removed], [name removed], who came to my house, [name removed] who also came to my house due to the fact that I lacked transportation to Hammond. I has financial problems, and my 450-B form, [name removed] and [name removed] were willing to take time to personally handle the matter ect. [name removed] - love her. [Name removed] sweetheart, [name removed] all business and fun. I love this place. I would google, but google and I clash. Talk to me eye ball to eye ball.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

The (my) community provides services to meet the needs of the residents. Assisting if needed with lighting, house keeping, clothes, washing, bathing (showering) and many other ADL skills. Silver Birch provides activities which promotes socialization. The activity director engages most of all the residents. I enjoy living at Silver Birch.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

I am blessed before I came here I lived in a nursing home that was terrible. [Name removed] came and took me under her wing as if I were her family. My daughter died of breast cancer. If she was still living I would be with her. So this is why I am blessed and thankful for the staff and Silver Birch

I like it very much

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Love this place. Great place to live.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

I lived here over 1 1/2 years and I love it. It is my home. I never has a home like this. I could tell anyone who is looking for a home to live here this is the place.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

To me this community is alright I have never has a bad experience, so I really like living here. I like the diversity of people, they are wonderful.

Review of Sliver Birch of Hammond

It was a great tour of a wonderful facility. I enjoyed the amenities and all the different areas around. The tour guide was very attentive. Can't wait to move in.

Review of Silver Birch of Hammond

Silver Birch has interesting activities for their residents. I've been residing here since May 2017. I have enjoyed my stay.

Review of Silver Birch

This is a great place to live. A lot of nice people here.

Review of Silver Birch

Silver Birch is the nicest place! The staff is so great and the residence are awesome! I couldn't ask for better.

Review of Silver Birch

We have been living here for 6 month and are very happy + satisfied with the conditions they provide for us. THe building is beautiful staff can't you enough when needed. Our activities director is [name removed] has our back in seeing that we are active in our day. Our concerns are met when possible.

Review of Silver Birch

I call Silver Birch "my happy place" . I moved here [dates removed] . Teh staff is down to eart and went over and beyond their way to help me come here. I LOVE THIS STAFF. after 90 days people change well this group has a gotten better this is also includes dietary.

Great place to live.