Library Square - West Allis, WI

The people at Library Square are very...

The people at Library Square are very friendly. They provide good care to my mom, and overall I'm satisfied with the services. I rate them a 4.5 out of 5 only because my mom isn't crazy about the food.

Dad likes it there. It is a very welcoming and friendly facility.

My dad has been there for 6 weeks. He's been going down for meals more often than the first few weeks. He is also participating in more of the activities. He particularly likes those that involve some kind of music or musician. It's taken him a few weeks, but he has a few "buddies" now.

He likes it, but feels like a prisoner since he no longer has his car. The only other thing he complains about is the cost. He is not used to paying rent, since he has owned his home before moving into Library Square, and doesn't realize how much rent is now. On the whole, I think he's happy there. It's a very welcoming and friendly facility.

Great Place

With the help and guidance of My Mom's Place, we helped my 85 year old brother move to Library Square one year ago. Since then he has become a new person. The staff there has been over the top helpful to him and us (we email them if we think he needs help with anything as we live in another state). He has made new friends and taken part in activities there. We consider it a wonderful place for seniors and could live there ourselves. The cost (below) varies by which amenities are chosen.

Library Square

I liked Library Square because when my folks have to go from Independent to assisted living they won't have to move. I like that they can add services as they need them

My first choice and personal favorite...

My first choice and personal favorite! A relatively small facility on a dead-end street, in a city setting. Apartments were roomy and well laid out, with lots of windows and even small balconies. Because of small size, independent and assisted living can be done in the same apartment. Goodly percentage of men (30%) in their current population.

Smaller, more personalble, really nic...

Smaller, more personalble, really nice director, caring staff, convenietn amenities. Have the largest one bedroom apartments, with bathtubs. dining room needs some TLC revamps.

helpful tour, possibility.

helpful tour, possibility.

Smoking in rooms only.

Smoking in rooms only.

Library Square is a Laureate Group senior community. Locally owned and operated since 1970, Laureate Group’s reputation for quality is built on decades of experience and the expertise of our clinical staff.

Library Square is conveniently located in West Allis on 75th and National, right next to the Library. It is close to familiar shops and restaurants and just minutes away from the senior center. We offer studio, one and two bedroom apartments with full kitchens and baths, and many have outdoor balconies. The monthly charge is based on the size and style of apartment combined with the services selected. There is no endowment fee to deplete lifelong savings.

Caring professionals on duty 24-hours a day, along with an emergency response system provide round-the-clock reassurance. Our energetic staff organizes a full calendar of life enrichment and social activities every month and delicious and nutritious home-style meals are prepared on-site daily. You’ll also enjoy many convenient amenities all right under the same roof. Plus, there are so many enjoyable activities that will keep you busy such as shopping trips, exercise classes, card clubs, dinner outings and more! Library Square is more than just a place to live – it’s how we live that makes the difference.

As health needs change Library Square’s assisted living services provide help with medication management, bathing and dressing, and managing chronic diseases. Our full-time registered nurse oversees each individualized care plan and provides clinical oversight. In addition to our Medical Director, other health care professionals provide blood pressure screenings, podiatry, and other therapies right on-site.