We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Bay Harbor Memory Care & Assisted Living Greenfield - Greenfield, WI
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
- 1.6 of 5 average rating of 7 reviews
About Bay Harbor Memory Care & Assisted Living Greenfield - Greenfield, WI
Bay Harbor Memory Care & Assisted Living Greenfield is a very active home offering many activities, and group outings. Our home is designed for 20 residents. We can give assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, medication monitoring and dressing in a home like atmosphere with plenty of tender loving care and we will respect your independence. We have a 24 hour awake staff that will take care of the things that you cannot or do not want to do. We can arrange for nursing or physical therapy if necessary in the facility!
We are located in a park like setting. The residents and staff enjoy gardening and preparing the fresh vegetables for meals.
Our professional staff renders personal care tailored to your needs. All care is given with dignity and respect.