Don't go here. Worse place ever.

Came to visit and was very upset with the way my aunt was treated. I was there during supper time and I have no idea what she was eating. They called it hash brown casserole. The girls were on their phones when ever we did see them. I asked another person about activities and she said they don't have them. All people do is watch tv. They can't even go outside to sit. The sign says assistant living. That is the biggest lie. It's a nursing home hiding behind its name. I wouldn't take anybody there if it was the last place to go . Stay away!!!!!

Crappy experienced

This is the worst place I've ever been to visit someone. I came in to visit a resident. The good she was eatting was horrible. The manager in the front office was yelling at a worker right in front of everyone. I met with a family member that said the place is so bad. All the good caregivers have left and the ones that are there now are lazy and don't want to do anything. Most of the managers are walking around on their phones. The manager in the front office doesn't know anything about the residents there at all. She didn't even know that one had left the building. Stay away from this place.

The place sucks

This is the worst place to go. They promise you activities that never happen. All the residents do is sit around and watch TV. Management has no Idea what's going on with the Residents. It's a false place to go. Stay away from the place all they want is your money.

Spacious group areas with private roo...

Spacious group areas with private rooms and 1/2 baths. Clean... Toured on

Oak Crest Villa is a very active home offering many activities, and group outings. Our home is designed for 20 residents. We can give assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, medication monitoring and dressing in a home like atmosphere with plenty of tender loving care and we will respect your independence. We have a 24 hour awake staff that will take care of the things that you cannot or do not want to do. We can arrange for nursing or physical therapy if necessary in the facility!

We are located in a park like setting. The residents and staff of the Villa enjoy gardening and preparing the fresh vegetables for meals.

Our professional staff renders personal care tailored to your needs. All care is given with dignity and respect.