Wonderful, friendly place.

Eric and Connie were absolutely wonderful to work with the entire time. They knew everyone who lives there, and their families. My mom passed away while living there, and they made it as easy as possible to take care of her final arrangements.
The people who live there are friendly, sweet and really care. It's like you move in to a family when you live there. I always felt my mother was safe. Any time we needed help, someone was there for us.

Not Enough Assistance

My mother would have had a single room apartment with a refrigerator, which was as much assistance as they offered. With her Alzheimer's, it would not have worked out. The apartments that were one step more independent had a full kitchen. It was nice, but just too advanced for her at this point.

Parents are really enjoying it!

Some things, like urgent matters (a leaky faucet making a mess) they seem to be more on top of and address that same day, on things that are just more regular maintenence they're not great. There where things when my parents did their initial walk through that needed to be fixed or changed and those have yet to be done. I don't know how often my mother has followed up with Connie or Eric to check up on the status of that but I know they've checked in on it at least twice. But they enjoy it immensly, they are enjoying activities, my parents actually took a yoda class together and I would ahve lost money on that bet if anyone every asked me if my father would take a yoga class and he went on a mens outing, they're truly enjoying them and they participated in quite a few. They had a very nice fourth of july kind of picnic potluck thing and they went out and met their neighbors and had a really good time.

This was a very nice facili...

This was a very nice facility, we are on a wish (waiting list) as there is nothing available at this time. My only concern is that their adjusted apartment rates are under $13,000.00. After I asked this the question it kind of felt that we were no longer on her radar. We saw the two bedroom apartment which now Dad and I decided was not what he needs. We will continue now with one bedroom apartments. We were told the cost for the two bedroom which was 1000.00 per month but I do not believe I was ever told the amount for the one bedroom. It also depends on if you have a view of the lake or if you are closer to the street. They had lunch options for a few times a month, but they did offer box lunches that were available daily. They had a very nice dining room and small couched hallway nooks on each wing and floor. This is not a first choice for us. We did go to look at two other places that were not on the list. Prairie Ridge and Prairie Villa, both were wonderful and their income limits were 30,300.00 and a one bedroom apartment was 640.00-735.00. They had a lot of activities and Dad and I think these are number one and two so far.

This was extremely nice.

This was extremely nice.

St. Catherine Commons is Kenosha’s most exciting community nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan. We offer the finest options in apartment living for active adults 62 and better, offering many amenities and services wrapped up in one charming place to live. Just imagine awakening each morning to a cup of coffee and enjoying the camaraderie of friends in our café, or a quick work-out in our fitness center.

We offer 160 spacious one, and two-bedroom apartments with (10) different styles. We also offer (24) twenty-four ranch style Villas with private entry and an attached 1.5 car garage.

At St. Catherine Commons you can enjoy a worry-free lifestyle, yet still enjoy all the comforts of home, and so much more!

St. Catherine Commons is managed by Capri Senior Communities. Dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for residents, Capri Senior Communities provides quality, caring management services.