The Addison of Pleasant Prairie - Pleasant Prairie, WI

The Addison of Pleasant Prairie - Pleasant Prairie, WI has yet not published prices.

There is no where near adequate staffing, and the staff that is provided is not trained properly (especially to handle the memory care residents). I witnessed staff in the memory care yelling at residents, and residents were constantly falling and walking around in soiled clothing and briefs. My grandmother will not even eat the food here because it is so unappetizing; it is either under or over cooked. I have witnessed my grandfather being given another reisdent’s medications. Sometimes call lights go completely unanswered. The aids and cleaning staff are constantly complaining to my grandmother about the poor staffing and how they are forced to come into work while sick. The building is new and pretty, yes, but do not let this obscure your judgement, as the care is simply very poor. Additionally, nearly every month we have had to argue the billing because we were overcharged.

SLC Midwest

We were disappointed to learn you did not feel you had a five-star experience at our community. The health and safety of our residents is our number one priority, and our team is committed to providing the utmost in care and hospitality. We appreciate all feedback we receive, and would be happy to discuss any additional concerns you have to work toward a solution. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your time.

Please do not place your loved ones at this facility if you expect for them to have competent care. The care provided is terrible, if you can even find a caretaker to help anyone. They are severely understaffed. The workers share this staffing information along with their other disgruntled complaints freely with anyone who visits the facility.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Our residents’ health and safety is our number one priority, and I was disappointed to learn you did not feel you had a five-star experience at our community. Should you have any further concerns or comments, please feel free to reach out to me directly at our community phone line. Thank you again for your time; Pat, Executive Director.

The Addison

I stopped over to look at Addison, and I thought they were great. The community looked great, and I was able to take a short tour and see some of the rooms. I was worried that they didn’t take state aid however, so I didn’t want to risk moving my loved one here.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Impeccably beautiful!

The Addison is outstanding! It was bright, cheery, and somebody is always at the front desk, even on the weekends. Walking through the hallways, you felt a great sense of community. Everyone knows everyone, even the staff walks down the hallways saying hello to the residents by name. The dining room is amazing and there are menus for everyone that you can choose your meal from so it doesn't just feel like a cafeteria. Not to mention the fact that the food is amazing. I definitely would have chosen this place, unfortunately it didn't become available until I had already found a place for my mom. I would absolutely recommend this community!

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; we appreciate your review of The Addison of Pleasant Prairie and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Just not the right fit

This is a nice community bright, open and the staff did a very great job showing me around the assisted living and the memory care plus answering all my questions. They suggested that my mom would do well in the memory care but I felt that this was just not the best fit for her. I would suggest taking their tour here as it is a nice place.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to provide a five-star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us to achieve that goal, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any additional input. We look forward to hearing from you.

Nice tour

This is a very nice community, clean bright and open and the staff did a great job with our tour, they took their time showing us around and they answered all our questions. The rooms were nice and we would suggest setting up a tour here to see things for yourself and your loved one.

Lovely Community

We toured The Addison of Pleasant Prairie. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We wanted a little bigger room for our loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your feedback; we appreciate your review and we're so pleased that you visited our community!

Tour and care

This is a beautiful community for care for a loved one. We would of like the menu and the activities. The community has a nice environment for some needing good care.and a loving touch. We liked this community very much and would recommend it to towers. The
the menu is nice and has a lot of choices.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your recommendation of our community. We appreciate your feedback!

Very bright!!

When I toured The Addison, the tour guide took over an hour showing me the place and answering questions. So far, my loved one is adjusting well now that she has moved in. The place is clean, well lit, and it is working out well.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any questions or concerns.

Sister is Doing Well Here

My sister seems to have adjusted well to her move to this community, and she likes it. I'am satisfied with her move as well. She is safe, and receiving good care. Everything is working out well, and this is a community I would recommend to my friends.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our community! We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so pleased that your sister is enjoying her home here with us!

A Very Good Place For My Parents

My mom and dad became residents of The Addison of Pleasant Prairie recently and since then it has been going well. Everything they do and provide has gone well.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your feedback! If there are specific areas of improvement that would take our care to a 5 star level, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with your input.

Good impression but Residents aren't social

We toured this community when looking for my mother and it was a good impression. The reason why we didn't chose this community is because the residents didn't seem social and we didn't see any of the memory care residents. It gave me a strange vibe.

Jill Haushalter

Thank you for touring and your kind review of our community. When we meet a family member or potential resident, we learn what is important to them and tour the parts of our community which are pertinent. We tailor our tours to the needs of the individual. Out of respect for the people who live in Memory care, we do not walk every tour through the Memory Care neighborhood.

If a tour of memory care is critical to your decision, we welcome you to come back and would be happy to show you our beautiful, enriching and supportive neighborhood.

Most of the time, our residents are incredibly social. It is not unusual for one of them to approach a person touring and tell them “You should move in here, you’ll love it!”. We invite you to come back and visit our community unscheduled any day of the week and I am confident you will have a very different and welcoming experience.

5 Stars All The Way!!

My father has been participating in some of the activities that the community offers. The staff encourage him in a level of comfort to participate as well. He likes the meals that they offer and the community is very clean. I would recommend a tour to family and friends this is a very safe place.

Highly Recommended!!

My father is starting to engage in activities little by little. The staff also does try to encourage him to a level of comfort. His meals are good he hasn't said anything negative about them. I feel that he is most importantly safe and in a place with caring staff. The housekeeping does a wonderful job and the caregivers are attentive.

Above and Beyond!!

I can't begin to say how happy i am with this community. The staff helps taking my moms dog out at night for a walk. I have no complaints. The dinning area feels like a country club. The family is able to join my mother for dinner and we receive great services from the waitresses. The atmosphere is very positive. My mother really enjoys that they take care of her laundry. A recommendable community for friends and family.