Springs of Catawba - Hickory, NC

Springs of Catawba - Hickory, NC has yet not published prices.

Very nice tour

Our tour here was done very nicely, the staff took their time showing us around, everyone was very friendly and answered all our questions. There appeared to me a lot of good amenities for the residents but It was kind of a different atmosphere here and we just didn't feel this would be the best fit for our mother.

Worth a visit

Mom has friends that live here, however she did not like this community as she feels they over medicate the residents. The community seems clean and the staff are nice.

Thanks Springs of Catawba

I visited several facilities, some closer to my home, some newer, but the turning point for me was the people I met at Springs of Catawba.

After talking to [Removed], I knew Springs of Catawba was the right place. Julie was caring, warm, understood the situation and her positive energy were instrumental in my choosing Springs of Catawba.

Each time I visit my mother [Removed] and many others have made me feel I made the right decision. They are friendly and quick with a smile. They ensure the residents are well taken care of and the facility is clean. It takes a special kind of person to give the care they do for the residents. I appreciate the hard work they do.

I tried to keep my mother in my residence, but it was impossible. Hard decision to place her in the care of others, absolutely. But I feel Springs of Catawba is safe, clean, and the employees are attentive to the residents.

There were definitely pros and cons. Ms.[Removed] was very a pleasure to speak to and the cost being a flat rate is something to consider. The cleanliness and size of the rooms were average in comparison to other places. What I observed as to activity and food menu was something I was concerned about. I'm personally conscience of eating healthy and the menus for the day would have been unacceptable for me.